Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    tell yourself off
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

tell yourself off
 Login/Join

Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
You are an idiot. Call me back when you get some bloody common sense.

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
dammit, you have a perfectly good watch! remember to wear it!

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
it is 13:52. if that helps. Razz

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Poisoner of Chonae
Picture of sammael
posted Hide Post
Domi, have you no mobile? Use that to tell time - unless you can do it by the position of the sun - rarely in the UK.

cause and effect:
the best often die by their own hand just to get away, and those left behind can never quite understand why anybody
would ever want to get away
from them.
Charles Bukowski Septuagenarian Stew

Posts: 243 | Location: lies to the east of Eden | Registered: February 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't. Blink.
Picture of Ava
posted Hide Post
Ok - so you are no where NEAR ready to date. Sure you want the connection that comes with the closeness - the love, the cuddling, the romance. But you can't do that yet. You might not do that for a long time.
So - you are going to enjoy this sweet crush and this great guy. You are going to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You are going to stop being sad that you can't have more with someone right now. You are just going to relax - and be happy with the wonderful folks in your life right now. That is what you are going to do!

-------------------------------

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1870 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Speaking from personal experience, I think that depending on the people involved it is possible to have all that without actually dating. I mean love, cuddling and even a little romance.

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
dear me,
wear your freaking glasses when you're at work you idiot. if you don't you get a raging headache, you know that.
dummy.
thats why you spent the money to get the damn glasses.
gah.
*holds head*
- me

Posts: 3140 | Location: amongst the stacks | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is in perfect karmic alignment
Picture of Punkyfins
posted Hide Post
Don't be so frigging oversensitive!
Hrrrmpfh.

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

Posts: 8667 | Location: Just north of Earth | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
Get out of the cycle, man. It's totally unconstructive and, frankly, there are more important things in your life right now.

So stop brooding.

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
me-

stop checking Flame Wars while at work.
it makes you howl with laughter, which makes everyone look at you.
just stop.

-me

Posts: 3140 | Location: amongst the stacks | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
Could we at least try to get back to a normal sleep cycle?
& that going all distant when there's a problem thing is so not you.
Stop it.

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
Well that did n't help. Roll Eyes
And coffee is not always the answer! Mad

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
You are going to write this article. Even if it's crap. You are going to write whatever it takes to fill those lines.

Because you can't go on vacation before it's done! Got it??

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
Stop being such a slacker! GOD! What's wrong with you! YOU HAVE STUFF TO GET DONE GET OFF THE COMPUTER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
Must... do...
presentation...

urk. Razz

Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
you will finish this book today. and you will not put it down and pick up a Vachss or a Gibson. you will simply read Hawaii until you reach page... 1036!!! and the book is over.
O.O

Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
You really are stupid sometimes, you know that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ladykatza:
You really are stupid sometimes, you know that?

No yer not!
~hugs~

Don't. Blink.
Picture of Ava
posted Hide Post
You aren't!! *hugs*

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” — Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1870 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't. Blink.
Picture of Ava
posted Hide Post
OK Self,

You can DO this. Really. You have to. It is the right and fair thing to do. It's like a bandaid. Just RIIIIP and get it over with. And then it will be done. I realize you hate upsetting folks and you don't want to hurt feelings. But - you have no attraction to this person and you need to just get this over with once and for all. It will be the better for it. Especially if you want to stay friends. Just say it. You are not interested.

DO IT.

- Me