Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    The 'grope Murphy' Thread
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 'grope Murphy' Thread
 Login/Join

Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted
Reviving another ancient Board tradition. Decided to pick on Murph Razz

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35348 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Since Mark didn't actually say he groped Murphy, am I the first?

*gropes*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
Dammit, I was just about to sign off for the night... but I never could resist a good groping opportunity.

*GROPES*

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Oh, please. I'm not falling for this again.

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12870 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
*trips*

*flails*

*grabs*

Oh... I'm terribly sorry I thought that was a ... chair...

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is imperfectly illuminated
Picture of Murphy
posted Hide Post
oh... bollocks...

sweaty.
big.
bollocks.

why is it always me?

---------------
*is currently impressed*

Posts: 8147 | Location: London, England | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
*gropes Murphy's big, sweaty bollocks*

~ Non-Mod-Amy, aka Amy of the Lost Ark

You are a Bookholder. To prompt, or...LINE! (not to prompt) --not to prompt. That is the question. Whether t'is nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of a bad memory, or to take arms against a sea of textual deviations, and...LINE! (by opposing) --by opposing them...LINE! (end) --end...LINE! (them) --end them...LINE! (to prompt, to correct; no more; and by a correction to say we end the heart-ache of a really terrible performance) You didn't have to give me the whole thing! I know it!

Posts: 11747 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
Something smells like wet dog?

Honey? Wash your hands.

Posts: 10767 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
Laughing too hard to grope properly.

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by library lady:
Laughing too hard to grope properly.

agreed Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no maps for these places we're lost within
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2535 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
*gooses Murph*

Close enough? Razz

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Murphy:
oh... bollocks...

sweaty.
big.
bollocks.

why is it always me?

Because you are the sexy, man.

*Gropes Murphy*

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
needs a blanket very badly. The better to "yahr" you.
Picture of Alinda, the lost girl in long stockings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheatreGeek:
*gropes Murphy's big, sweaty bollocks*

*eye flinches*

*lungs swell up*

*bursts out laughing*

oh my. me too, please!

*gropes*

"If you are going to get anywhere in life you have to read a lot of books." Roald Dahl
"I still love the book-ness of books, the smell of books: I am a book fetishist - books to me are the coolest and sexiest and most wonderful things there are." Neil Gaiman
"Even so, there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza." Terry Pratchett

Have you fed your adorable, lovable and huggable lost girl lately?
"Continued exposure to the Lost Girl's avatar causes people to forget how to count and to repeat things." Joe_3Heads

I obey the Alaura
High Priestess in the Alaurian Movement

Posts: 9940 | Location: under a big red blanket, somewhere in milano, italy, europe, earth | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stole the last root beer
Picture of Mischief the Polarbear
posted Hide Post
You are all twisted.

I'm not groping Murphy's balls! Don't you know where they've been?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(terms and conditions apply)

Posts: 8804 | Location: where do you think, you idiot? | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
Something tells me that they are no strangers to your paws.

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*washes the sweaty big bollocks before groping*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is huge in Japan
Picture of Crow Girl
posted Hide Post
*TSA Grope*

Posts: 6962 | Location: Flo-Rida | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is imperfectly illuminated
Picture of Murphy
posted Hide Post
Who knew sweaty balls were such a draw?

If I'd known that when I were a lad things would've been easier with dem ladies.

*considers wearing crotchless pants more often*

---------------
*is currently impressed*

Posts: 8147 | Location: London, England | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
No, no, no! Wear a kilt!