Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    death with dignity

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
death with dignity
 Login/Join

of the sparkly hair brigade
Picture of del74
posted
im putting this here because i know it will cause some controversy.....im writing a compassion in dying act for model illinois government, and i was wondering what you guys thought of the idea of being able to ingest a lethal dose of medicine if you meet certain criteria including reasonable belief that death will occur within 6 months from a degenerative disease with no hope of a humane recovery......
GO!

The 75 Delirians?
Umm well, number 2 is off sick, 38 is suffering from a mild case of sanity, and 74 has

run off to the world of men to spread sparkly gigglepops to their drab civilization.
Is she nuts?
Oh yes, she scored very highly on the entrance exam!

Posts: 3128 | Location: springfield, il, 62703 | Registered: August 12, 2003Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
hey del, i think this has already been discussed on the board, let me do a search for you.

okay, shaking hands with death

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Report This Post
Picture of del74
posted Hide Post
oh, did i start it? its been a while since ive been here......Smile

The 75 Delirians?
Umm well, number 2 is off sick, 38 is suffering from a mild case of sanity, and 74 has

run off to the world of men to spread sparkly gigglepops to their drab civilization.
Is she nuts?

Posts: 3128 | Location: springfield, il, 62703 | Registered: August 12, 2003Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
no, but the board has been here 10 years now, we've discussed a lot of things Smile

do you want to continue the conversation here, or do you want me to lock this thread so you can bump one we already have?

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Report This Post
Picture of del74
posted Hide Post
i just bumped the one we hadSmile thanks babe!

The 75 Delirians?

Is she nuts?