Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    The "FUCK YOU" Thread.
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "FUCK YOU" Thread.
 Login/Join

Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
Fuck you hacking coughing messed up neighbor! You are a complete wack job!

------------------------------
Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jena:
quote:
Originally posted by Limertilly:
just cos it's out of date doesn't mean that thedate of birth shown on it is no longer correct. jeez. stupid people.

Um, what happens to the old ID when you get a new one? Cause over here, it's not like they take it and destroy it or anything, so I kinda, um, gave my expired one to my little sister. Using other people's expired ID's (with their permission or, more scarily, without) is why those laws exist.

There's no laws, getting proof of age is voluntary, assuming you can pay the cash.
Sainsbury's just happen to have a challenge 25 policy as opposed to a challenge 21 policy.
So I have to look over 25 for something that's only illegal if you're under 16.
Or pay for a new card.
I should say my card doesn't have an expiry date, it just doesn't have the holographic bit that newer cards have. Most places still accept it. So rather than pay to get a new one, I'll just...
shop somewhere else. Razz

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
Fuck you, slowly uploading Blogger. Why did you change the photo-upload process!???

eta: having to upload my photos to Photobucket before adding them into my blog is stupid. Just so you know.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: G~R,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no maps for these places we're lost within
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2535 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G~R:
Fuck you, slowly uploading Blogger. Why did you change the photo-upload process!???

eta: having to upload my photos to Photobucket before adding them into my blog is stupid. Just so you know.

GR what's your blog address? if you dont want to write it here, send me a private message...it cant be my first from being here Big Grin

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
Starlit Home <- my blog Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 2535 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Why has no one posted the Cee Lo Green song in here yet? (I can't, I'm at work.)

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12870 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Flinchy!:
Why has no one posted the Cee Lo Green song in here yet? (I can't, I'm at work.)

It's available again? A month or so ago when I discovered it it kept getting yanked.

It's hilarious and extremely catchy.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Well, since no one else is going to post it, here it is.

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12870 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
Fuck you Comcast. Fuck you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
Fuck You teenager shithead with a thumpin' system that has to drive through my neighborhood AFTER my kid goes down for the night.

Fuck you very much.
I owe you a paintball.

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Starving artist doctor - well, not starving, but if you happen to have an extra biscuit lying around . . .
Picture of Causa Varmilly
posted Hide Post
Fuck this. I hate feeling miserable.
Also fuck you, Gerry.

------------------------------
You are a Leprechaun. I'm not even sure what you are. Whiskey-soaked reports from your baffling Isle of Ire raise more questions than they answer. Are you a dwarf? Where's your pickax? If you're an elf, why don't you cobble? You'd think with all your gold, you could invest in some land, perhaps a title, and improve your station. Instead, you hide it in meteorologically-determined locations. You're getting killed on inflation, little friend!

Posts: 9036 | Location: Belfast, NI | Registered: April 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
*hugs marymac*

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
Fuck you, Marty.

If you fuck this up, I will be so pissed.

Posts: 10767 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Flinchy!:
Well, since no one else is going to post it, here it is.

On The Colbert Report!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
Dear K's Phone Service that likes to Hang Up in the Middle of a Conversation and Not Let Either of Us Call Back:

*Points finger at the phone*

*Blows it up*

*Walks away*

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
Fuck you, cable "repair" guy who knocked out our home internet. Fuck you very much. I hope you get in huge trouble from your higher-ups - my husband's livelihood requires internet.
Also you took out my only link to the outside world during the day.

So fuck you very, very much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Licenced garage: "Oh, the scratch in the new bumper we put in your car, that we pretended not to see when you picked it up in the half dark? Well now that it's daylight we can see it's actually so deep we will have to keep your car for a couple of days."

Fuck you, I could see that big ass scratch in the dark! How could you not see it while building the bumper into my car in broad daylight??

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
It's here because of "that word":

Big Grin

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stole the last root beer
Picture of Mischief the Polarbear
posted Hide Post
another idiot opens his mouth about HIV and gays, and out comes pure bile.

fuck you, very much. very, very much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(terms and conditions apply)

Posts: 8804 | Location: where do you think, you idiot? | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post