Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    The "FUCK YOU" Thread.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "FUCK YOU" Thread.
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
and FUCK YOU potential heart problems too - what the fuck is up with this year!

*hugs everyone back*

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DK BOP
Picture of El Leprechaun
posted Hide Post
Oh Smaug, that's awful.
*hugs*

Posts: 1493 | Location: Well hidden | Registered: March 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
here
Picture of PENELOPEIA
posted Hide Post
hugs smaug ...

Péné

-------------
P.E.N.E. Pure Evil Girl With True Love Inside
-------------
The Diary of the Péné's Family :
http://antrepene.canalblog.com
http://homeofpene.canalblog.com
-------------

Posts: 2940 | Location: at the Madolière House (look Mad olière... lol) | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
*walks slowly towards smaug, hands in plain sight*

*hugs*

*gradually releases, backs away...*

you know, so as not to startle

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
*hugs*

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
~adds to hug pile~

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Lady
posted Hide Post
Fuck you NF

Posts: 352 | Location: The outer zone | Registered: May 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Lady
posted Hide Post
(nuro fibro ect)

Posts: 352 | Location: The outer zone | Registered: May 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Girded for battle
Picture of aisha
posted Hide Post
*leaves big hugs for Smaug, and The Lady*

Posts: 1312 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
meticulously avoids clarity
Picture of NicoleH
posted Hide Post
O2. Arseing cockbags. STAB STAB STAB.

FUCK.

Useless twats. *brow furrow*

Ahh, there we go.

----------------------------------------------------------
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Posts: 2642 | Location: Tronno | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
fuck you to the sentiment: "Why we still speak English...Happy Memorial Day." and to the people who propagate such jackassery.

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alt text
posted Hide Post
Yeah, yeah, fuck you rain. Fuck you parking lot that inexplicably gets flooded easily. Fuck you my luck that I park in the part that ends up being the run-off point for all the rest of the water. Fuck you the fact that it flooded in less than half an hour. Fuck my life. Fuck my luck. Fuck my car for not having automatic locks that I had to hitch a ride with a stranger to park right next to my car so that I could jump in. Fuck, man. Fuck. Fuck my decision to even go to that play. Fuck the fact she still has my ring and I couldn't gather up the courage to get it back since she was with some dude. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Posts: 38 | Location: guttertown, usa | Registered: May 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
that sucks, alt text. too bad it wasn't his car.

fuck you, beer-less refrigerator.

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
here
Picture of PENELOPEIA
posted Hide Post
ohh Alt text, i feel sorry for you... maybe you should try to write this story ...

Péné

-------------
P.E.N.E. Pure Evil Girl With True Love Inside
-------------
The Diary of the Péné's Family :
http://antrepene.canalblog.com
http://homeofpene.canalblog.com
-------------

Posts: 2940 | Location: at the Madolière House (look Mad olière... lol) | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Lady
posted Hide Post
Fuck you predictive text that I cant turn of

Pirate/Zombie/Hero
Picture of Jena
posted Hide Post
You know who you are:

FUCK. YOU.

And I hope and pray the court tells you the same damn thing.

Vice-Chancellor of the Heartless Bitch Council

Damn peer pressure

Posts: 5271 | Location: Sacramento, CA, US | Registered: August 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
fuck you, rush limbaugh, yet again.
asshole.

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is imperfectly illuminated
Picture of Murphy
posted Hide Post
Apathy, I do believe that's pretty much a back ground fuck you to everything he says.

---------------
*is currently impressed*

Posts: 8147 | Location: London, England | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Dear car that I am now fucking stuck with: FUCKING WORK DAMN YOU!

Dear Dad: I know the smeggin' thing works for you. It lurrrrrrvs you. Could ya believe me that it hates me? Oh and you trapped me into sharing your car, so if it works for you and not for me, chauffeur my ass wherever I need to go!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Calumny and dragones be there here
Picture of Fiori
posted Hide Post
Was reminded of this earlier, while posting about something else. Warning, totally selfish and childish rant follows:

FUCK YOU, WIZARDS OF THE COAST, FOR FUCKING UP D&D. If I wanted to play WoW on my tabletop I wouldn*t be paying $15/mo to play it ONLINE. Making up a whole new edition of the game to shove your failed new setting down our throats is at best pathetic and at worst just plain stupid. No gamers I know will touch 4th edition with someone else*s pencil, much less their own.

AND WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, KILLING MYSTRA?!? I understand the impulse to shake things up and make them all fresh and new again, but you guys have gone way too far.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

At least apologize with 5th edition and put it back the way it was. Or just cancel the whole thing and let us be happy with 3.5.

and when I said "hammer" I meant my..." - Captain Hammer

"The orange of your mind tastes like sunshine" - Furious

Posts: 507 | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post