Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    The "FUCK YOU" Thread.
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The "FUCK YOU" Thread.
 Login/Join

Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
Dear Respected Ethical Institution,

If what you have done, against the express instructions you have now had from me for, oh, two and a half years, makes my sister any iller than she already is, I will have you in front of the regulatory authorities and have them pursue you to the ends of the earth. You are supposed to be the good guys. Act like it.

Fuck you.

Me.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15828 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
Dear Hormones-

FUCK YOU you fucking SHJT-for-brained little assholes!

Bring back the woman that I married, because You SUCK!!!

Let's go you little fuckers. CHOP CHOP!!!
OUT!!!
*Schmack

Posts: 2658 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
Wait- maybe this was intended for the 'Letters You Will Never Send' thread.

I'm apparently too penitent of a member for my conscience to handle saying the word: "Fuck" online anymore.
*Facepalm

Posts: 2658 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dear Facebook, I think my four-month-old daughter just had a seizure and I'm freaking out. Should I call the doctor?

AND YOUR FIRST INSTINCT IS TO POST ON FACEBOOK ABOUT IT??

There are not enough "fucks" to describe my absolute rage at you, you idiot woman. I was hoping the ability to be an unfit mother didn't run in the family, but you're doing a pretty good job of proving me wrong.

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4099 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
Once again, a big FUCK YOU to cancer.

Oh, and I'm definitely seconding the WHAT THE FUCK?! about that FB post, Smalltown.

Posts: 10977 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is imperfectly illuminated
Picture of Murphy
posted Hide Post
So, Mike Huckabee thinks the shootings were caused because the US "removed God from Schools", James Dobson thinks its because of Gay marriage.

Predictable, yes, but still a Fuck you moment.

---------------
*is currently impressed*

Posts: 8146 | Location: London, England | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Puck's God-Child
Picture of ThatGuyInBlack
posted Hide Post
You bitch if we help you. You bitch if we don't help you. We made an incredible effort to take you in and care for you, and you repay us with a constant barrage of insults and belittling my mother to tears? I swear, if you weren't so old that one punch would turn you to dust I would lay you out flatter than a god damned board.

What really kills me is you call yourself a Christian and sit there judging people all damn day because they don't measure up to the standards you set for them. Look in the mirror; neither do you!

Everyone tells me that it's because you're sick. You're not that sick. Forgetful, yes. Sick? No. You're just a bitter old bitch and right now I'm ashamed to be any relation to you at all.

(Logical? No. Does it make me feel better? Yes.)

I am here under duress. Save me!

Posts: 3908 | Location: Nowhere in Particular | Registered: December 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
Oh, fuck cancer. Fuck it hard.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15828 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
Oh, fuck cancer. Fuck it hard.

I came here to say something very similar mostly because its been one year rather than anything new.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20560 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domitella
posted Hide Post
If I had been there, it would have been interesting to see if I could have beaten you to death before the police arrived.

Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job. - Brian Clough

Posts: 20846 | Location: Lon-don | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
Fuck YOU, TM's aunt, for being all pissy at him for no reason and saying things that could easily send him into a funk the day before Christmas. Fuck you so much.
He LIKES his job, thanks, and are you fucking aware of the life changes we'd - as a family THAT YOU ARE NOT FUCKING PART OF - have to make if he decided to go back to school? Regardless of whether you'd pay for it or not, who'd pay the fucking RENT?
He's happy in his job, we have a happy fulfilling life, and we have a fucking SECOND CHILD on the way. He's NOT fucking going to get his Masters in some random degree because YOU have some weird competition with your brother.
And by the way? TM is NOT YOUR SON. He's your nephew. Fuck off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is not happy people who are thankful, but thankful people who are happy!
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2511 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Fuck you Verizon.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25177 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post