New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breakup thread
 Login/Join

Picture of ZoneSeek
posted
Too public maybe? Well this is Flame Wars. Broke up with Tinx, aka Sliver of Silver. Been drifting apart and going stale a while now. I think I kept it going longer than it should have because I didn't want to be That Guy.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Manila | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
*hugs*

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
*hugs*

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is imperfectly illuminated
Picture of Murphy
posted Hide Post
Ah, I'm sorry to hear bout this, mate. hugs and mojitos all round.

---------------
*is currently impressed*

Posts: 8147 | Location: London, England | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
*bro hug*

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
*hugs* to both zoneseek and sliver of silver in this difficult time.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ZoneSeek
posted Hide Post
Cmon Flame Wars! "You're a heartless bastard for hurting her!" Mad

Feels that way. :\

Posts: 2627 | Location: Manila | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
yeah, you heartless bastard, fancy not getting a mortgage together and having kids whilst still inside knowing it wasn't going to work and then having all that mess to sort out.

you evil evil person you!

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smaug:
yeah, you heartless bastard, fancy not getting a mortgage together and having kids whilst still inside knowing it wasn't going to work and then having all that mess to sort out.

you evil evil person you!

Word.

You -don't- want to be 18 years down the road and miserable.

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24396 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
I stayed in my last relationship for a very long time cause I couldn't bear to cause him pain. It came to the point where I figured I'd rather be miserable myself than ever doing anything to make him suffer.

That's bollocks of course because being in a relationship with a girlfriend who wasn't in love with him anymore (if ever she had, but that's another story) was probably causing him at least some pain even though he wouldn't admit it. Also, as it turned out that he cheated on me months before we finally parted and that around 6 months after the breakup he already had a fiancée and a baby on the way, in the end it didn't really matter much.

So well, you can never really make decissions assuming what others will feel or think. Just do what's right for you. Or you'll end up feeling pretty stupid Smile

Posts: 11802 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is imperfectly illuminated
Picture of Murphy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZoneSeek:
Cmon Flame Wars! "You're a heartless bastard for hurting her!" Mad

Feels that way. :\

If you were doing it for kicks, just for the sake of hurting her, yeah, you'd be a heartless bastard.

But it ain't like that. And it's a hard truth that bravery, heart and compassion can sometimes cause pain too.

---------------
*is currently impressed*

Posts: 8147 | Location: London, England | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post