Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    ...is what I didn't say
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

...is what I didn't say
 Login/Join

Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domitella
posted
"I'm not *assuming* you're stupid, I'm drawing a reasonable conclusion from the evidence you provided"

Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job. - Brian Clough

Posts: 20846 | Location: Lon-don | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firekeeper's Sister
Picture of VegaRiad
posted Hide Post
"Hey lady, were you a virgin when you got married? Cause you don't sound like a bitter ol bitch at ALL!"

in my defense, I was psychotic at the time... which puts this at just over half a decade old, damn...

-Natalie
----*-*-*-*----
I have heard the Languages of Apocalypse,
and now I shall embrace the silence.

Posts: 2775 | Location: The bottom of a small bowl of imaginary winged serpents | Registered: March 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
"...you really don't have the tiniest shred of self-knowledge, do you?"

(not directed at anyone on the board!)

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15828 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Are you my mummy?
Picture of Nemo888
posted Hide Post
Phone rings,"I need a medium anuscope to the ER stat!"

????What on this earth could make an anuscope "stat" and how the fuck do you know you need a size medium?????

"Ok, on the way."

Posts: 850 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
"Oh wow, the dead dry flame-hazard of a Christmas tree is still up. In May."
(upon walking into my in-laws' home last night...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is not happy people who are thankful, but thankful people who are happy!
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2511 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
For someone who spends an inordinate amount of time talking and speculating about where people of your acquaintance went to school or are going to go to school, you sure reacted strangely when your nephew told you that a person with a higher degree than he from a more prestigious university (not to mention more experience in an administrator's role) got the job he applied for but didn't really want.
Also, what does it matter where the person is from? And why must you ask these questions in such an accusatory manner?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 2511 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post

CONGRATULATIONS.
I no longer respect you (the commenter, he's my friend's husband) AT ALL.
You believe in The Illuminati. The Freaking Illuminati. Beyonce and Jay-Z are in the Illuminati.
And not just them, but Rick Warren, Toby Mac, and Third Day Grace as well.
Well ho-leee shit there buddy.
*facepalm*
"Not sure if it's true" IT'S NOT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
If you were so pissed off that your weekend was completely ruined, why didn't you say something then?

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25167 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
Why would you try to call him when he's at work (in charge of multiple grade-school-age children, dealing with a new boss, and training a new co-worker) anyway??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: G~R,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
NO actually this is my child and I very clearly requested that you stop because I was fine. You are the one who needs an attitude adjustment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pirate/Zombie/Hero
Picture of Jena
posted Hide Post
That one maybe should have been said. Frown *hugs*

Vice-Chancellor of the Heartless Bitch Council

Damn peer pressure

Posts: 5269 | Location: Sacramento, CA, US | Registered: August 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jena:
That one maybe should have been said. Frown *hugs*

Yeeeeah but... it was TM's 76-year-old aunt and she wouldn't have listened to me anyway and blah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~