Tools

FUUUUUUCK
 Login/Join

is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by the other duncan:
Yeah, so it's been a year since anybody 'round here felt the need to say FUCK!?

Clearly my presence has been missed.

Yeah, so a year ago Thanksgiving we (siblings and stepmom and all) realized that my mother's age was finally creeping on her, when she took 13 hours to manage the 5-hour (in heavy Summer traffic or Winter storm, which it wasn't) drive back home to Bar Harbor after the holiday.

She's now 'looping', as my sister tried to delicately put it, where she can carry on a 15-minute conversation, after which she'll bring up the original topic/question as brand new again. <lather/rinse/repeat/> Since it's a memory issue, she has no recollection/realization that this is happening.

Naturally, none of us live near by - I'm the closest, and I'm (see above) 5 hours away by car.

As for you here, if we aren't following each other on Twitter I've been completely neglectful of you of late (being the last year and a half), but this is absolutely the place that feels okay for me to just say

fuck.

I'm sorry, Dunc. I remember when my dad was starting to do that. For a while he prefaced every sentence with, "Now, I might have asked you this already..." It was heartbreaking.

Much love to you and yours.

Posts: 10974 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by weeblegeddon:

This, Duncan.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15828 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
quote:
Originally posted by weeblegeddon:

This, Duncan.

And from here too. *hugs*

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24366 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
Fuck, fuck, double fuck.
Jamie broke his neck again.

I am beyond fuck.

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2482 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Oh hun!

*hugs*

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20558 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*more hugs*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25171 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
I left *hugs* in the other thread, this has to go here:
What the ever-fucking fuck?!?! As if you and yours haven't been through enough already!
That deserves a hearty "Hasa Diga Eebowai" (Fuck you, God).

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
Fuuuuuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Puck's God-Child
Picture of ThatGuyInBlack
posted Hide Post
F-F-F-F-FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!

I am here under duress. Save me!

Posts: 3908 | Location: Nowhere in Particular | Registered: December 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
Well, shit. Fuck. Fuck.

is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
worst interview ever.

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post