Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    talkin' 'bout POO
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

talkin' 'bout POO
 Login/Join

mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
Our cat is soo fat she can't lick her own arse, so she gets her butt shaved and we have wipes for her, I have to wipe my cats butt after she poos!

Posts: 9895 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half the man he used to be
posted Hide Post
hahahaha poor kitty! what's his name? or at least his former name? Smile

Posts: 411 | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
her name is Skittles, she is on a diet, photos in the pets thread if you are interested.

Posts: 9895 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resting by the shade of the tumtum tree, yahr!
Picture of Moon Jester
posted Hide Post
This is a problem of fat cats I was not even aware of. I have a cat poo related tale too... My larger cat (not really fat, though he may be soon if he keeps eating like he does) has the problem of missing the litter box. He stands in the litter box, but then he poos so it goes just outside the litter box. I got a covered litter box to sit beside the uncovered to hopefully stop this, but he won't poop in the covered one, he only urinates in that one. And he is aware of what he is doing, I know, because after he does this he will kick litter outside of the box to cover up his poo on the floor. So afterwards, not only do I have the poo to clean up, but a pile of litter too. It's rather annoying, but at least the room with the litter boxes isn't carpeted.

-----~~-----
Cthulhu for president~Why vote for the lesser evil?

Posts: 9600 | Location: I was hoping you could tell me | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaura:
Sir Poobottom of Dingleberry Shire.

*snerk*

Yer gonna be the BEST nickname mom EVER!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think the black colour is the result of the extra iron one takes when preggers.

I concur. My doctor recently started me on an Iron/Vitamin C regimen because my bloodwork came back funky and ever since then my poo has been black as sin.

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the worst is waking up too late to poo at home before you have to leave for work. the ride to work is condemned to be worrisome. the day begins late, the whole rhythm is off...

has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Morning poops are important! I have a Pavlovian poop reflex - whenever I set a foot in my office building I need to crap RIGHT NOW. Can be awkward, especially whe. The elevator's out of order.

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recovering catnip addict, (yahr)
Picture of pkitty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaura:
In cat poo news, this past Saturday, our poor cat experienced the Poo-pocalypse. We woke up to discover scoot-marks ALL OVER THE HOUSE. Poor buddy apparently got into some baked beans that had been left on a plate on the kitchen counter over night.

He was humiliated. Especially during his bath. Especially now that we have started referring to him as Sir Poobottom of Dingleberry Shire.

One of my cats has a very sensitive tummy, such that squirty poops are pretty common.

One of his theme songs is "Sputter Butt", sung to the tune of, "Spiderman":

Sputterbutt, Sputterbutt,
Friendly neighborhood Sputterbutt...

Can he sput, from his butt?
Take a look, smell what's up...

Watch out!
Here comes the Sputterbutt....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well we all shine on, like the moon and the stars and the sun...

Illusions on celluloid

My new website!

Posts: 2546 | Location: LaLa Land, USA | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can he sput, from his butt!

*laughs*

posted Hide Post
not exactly poo related, but for a guy who sits in an office all day i think it is just THE WORST when you have a pimple on your ass....which you then sit on all day

lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
I HATE BATHROOM SPRAY!!!

Uck! It is absolutely ridiculous that the stuff designed to cover up the scent of someone's poo SMELLS WORSE THAN THE POO IT IS ATTEMPTING TO COVER UP!

Last week someone at work kept spraying this cinnamon-scented crap that not only drenched the restroom in a cloying odor, but the odor filled the entire workspace near the bathroom and WOULD NOT DISSIPATE, and *everyone* was commenting on how nasty it was. It happened like 3 times. So on Friday, after it happened again, I anonymously went to the bathroom, grabbed the little bottle of room spray, and threw it in the trash.

Well today I go into the bathroom and get a noseful an even WORSE smell---someone brought a "floral" spray that smells more like rotting compost than any flowers I've ever sniffed. AUGH!

Why do people think that spraying with that crap does anything to help matters???

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
I don't understand airfresheners at all. It's not something anyone in my family uses, so maybe I'm just not used to it, but any kind of artificial scent anywhere in the house puts me right off.

Not to mention it sets my asthma right off Razz

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
They just installed an air freshener in the bathroom at work and it's awful! I can barely walk in without gagging.

I don't understand why they installed it in the first place, that bathroom is so low-traffic that there's rarely ever anything to bother covering up!

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Always the April Fool
Picture of Manxom Vroom
posted Hide Post
I've found that burning incense is quite effective at getting rid of that poo smell, much better than air fresheners or sprays.

In fact, lighting a stick of incense makes taking a crap a rather meditative, transcendental experience.

Posts: 10542 | Location: Detroit Rock City | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
or in lieu of that luxury you can always light a match....the smell usually masks the nastiness

Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
I like the match idea, but then I sometimes light matches just to smell them anyway Razz

enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
I can usually hold the matchsticks okay, at least the wooden ones, but then not only can't I see the striker but it's really hard to hold it stiffly enough to get it to catch. It's a great exercise for my glut's, though, I have to admit.

Letting go of it before it burns my butt is another skill entirely.

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
*snortle*

Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manxom Vroom:
I've found that burning incense is quite effective at getting rid of that poo smell, much better than air fresheners or sprays.

In fact, lighting a stick of incense makes taking a crap a rather meditative, transcendental experience.

oooommmmmmggeeeyaaugh!mmmmmmmm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post