Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    talkin' 'bout POO
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

talkin' 'bout POO
 Login/Join

Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
EPIC BABY POOOOOPS!

Simon had one where he had been kinda backed up for days and then OMG POOP EVERYWHERE. I had to give him a bath and wash clothes/bedding. This was when the crib was still in our bedroom. *gags*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is huge in Japan
Picture of Crow Girl
posted Hide Post
Mothers and fathers of the board, I submit to you:

Poo

Posts: 6962 | Location: Flo-Rida | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Crowgirl: I remember those!

You know how people have a 5 star day or a 6 cow wife or whatever?

Well, we're having a THREE POO DAY! Hooray!

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
I hate that I just gave mister nomnom a bath after his prune juice bottle. I have a feeling I will be duplicating my bathing efforts around 3 am. *shudder*

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half the man he used to be
posted Hide Post
not baby-related, but a week of being broke and eating nothing but bean and rice burritos is taking it's toll

Posts: 411 | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
TMI post of horribleness whited out:

Today, my baby pooped in my lap. In the bathtub. While I was trying to wipe her bum.

*misery*

__

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Click here!
Picture of Tismalleen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by His Noodle Girl:
TMI post of horribleness whited out:

Today, my baby pooped in my lap. In the bathtub. While I was trying to wipe her bum.

*misery*

Bwah! They joys of parenthood.

My babies were sneakier about it. They were just joyfully splashing about, until suddenly I'd notice an unexpected object floating by...

✄--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

Posts: 2413 | Location: fluttering about | Registered: September 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
My sympathies! (Good thing you were already in the bath...)

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
You mean this could happen AGAIN? :O

__

Click here!
Picture of Tismalleen
posted Hide Post
Heh. I think both my kids did it once or twice in the bath.

We did the whole baby swimming circus (complete with the underwater pics of babies going HEY WTF EVERYWHERE IS WET AND I'M IN IT), and a couple of times the swimming time was cut short because some other baby had an accident in the pool. Which I've heard isn't supposed to happen, but I guess every little sphincter has its unique way of dealing with things.

Our youngest once puked into my husband's mouth. Good times. (OT I know, but still a memorable feat.)

✄--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

Posts: 2413 | Location: fluttering about | Registered: September 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
My brother once pee'd into his own mouth, but to his defense the PeePee TeePee had not been invented at that time.

Back to task:
We took little homie swimming and the swim diapers had a different feel than the regular diapers when we did the 'pat down potty check'- so we missed the poo until we got him inside and tore off the swim diaper.
-It was as if he had sculpted a diaper made of poo. It was a real shocker.
AND - - It happened TWICE in one week.

I was alone for the 2nd one.
Was NOT fun for either of us fellas, but we survived.

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
i don't like this thread

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
Ever wanted to know how they test toilets?
Miso Paste.

Also, here is an evaluation of different methods and materials used (chart on page 29):
I particularly like "Play Dough in Condom: Very dense, too heavy, stuck in water closet". (The best results were apparently yielded by water wigglers.)

__

Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by His Noodle Girl:
Ever wanted to know how they test toilets?
Miso Paste.

Can you imagine if this was your job, to create hundreds of fake poos using miso? It's kind of awesome.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
I know!
I am filled with a deep sense of satisfaction and rightness in the world, just knowing this exists.

__

posted Hide Post
this reminds me why i should have never learned how to read... my mother told me from age five till age 16 she would give me a dollar for every book i read... i used to write down the books in a book... then when i turned 16 she winked at me when i asked her about it... genius.. she gave me a broken car for my birthday that year...

mom if you ever read this .. you are the shit! pun intended...

Posts: 23 | Location: deep in your thoughts | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaura:
I hate that I just gave mister nomnom a bath after his prune juice bottle. I have a feeling I will be duplicating my bathing efforts around 3 am. *shudder*

thanks for sharing!
hope your ugly baby doesnt grow up to be a cunt like you...
you should post all those pictures on facefuck so all the other members of your shitty family can like it...

Posts: 23 | Location: deep in your thoughts | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is huge in Japan
Picture of Crow Girl
posted Hide Post
Dude/mouse- this is not that kind of flame wars thread. If you want to throw around insults like that, fine. I suggest taking it to the Fuck You thread.

Posts: 6962 | Location: Flo-Rida | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post