Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duck Face
 Login/Join

Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted
You know that face that those girls you never liked in the first place all seem to be making for their myspace and facebook photos? You know... that pursed out lips "i look like a fucking duck" face?

There's a whole website dedicated to making fun of them. Its like a train wreck. Can't... stop... looking...

http://antiduckface.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domitella
posted Hide Post
that makes me happy Big Grin

Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job. - Brian Clough

Posts: 20846 | Location: Lon-don | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
That is excellent.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48705 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
i ... have not noticed people doing that, i am scared now!

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20558 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
All in one place! Just...

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24366 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ladykatza:
You know that face that those girls you never liked in the first place all seem to be making for their myspace and facebook photos? You know... that pursed out lips "i look like a fucking duck" face?

There's a whole website dedicated to making fun of them. Its like a train wreck. Can't... stop... looking...

http://antiduckface.com/

Is that your page???

Posts: 12 | Location: Australia  | Registered: January 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Bwahahaha Big Grin

Oh angel, you are so weak.

Come on, let's see the "nanny nanny boo boo".

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24366 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
holy ass! i've been making fun of those people for a while...but no one ever knew what i was talking about
dear girls of the internet...duckfaces dont make you look hot or anything like that...they make you look like you need corrective facial surgery

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
Why do they make that face? Double duck-face? What does it mean???

Seriously, what is that facial expression attempting to convey?

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
That they're drunk and they think they're sexy? That they're secretly sucking a lemon? The picture was taken just as they were about to make a fart noise?

The internet is such a mystery.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25172 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is imperfectly illuminated
Picture of Murphy
posted Hide Post
I assumed it was an attempted pout, to be honest. Angelina Jolie style.

---------------
*is currently impressed*

Posts: 8146 | Location: London, England | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domitella
posted Hide Post
it used to be a pout, and it's become so ubiquitous that it's morphed into this exaggerated ... thing

Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particular job. - Brian Clough

Posts: 20846 | Location: Lon-don | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
Favorite duckface. With fangs. Rawr.

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaura:
Why do they make that face? Double duck-face? What does it mean???

Seriously, what is that facial expression attempting to convey?

It's supposed to make you look like you have pouty Angelina lips and carved cheekbones...
But it adds up to looking like a duck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is not happy people who are thankful, but thankful people who are happy!
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2511 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resting by the shade of the tumtum tree, yahr!
Picture of Moon Jester
posted Hide Post
I... I always thought that facial expression was SUPPOSED to look goofy. Now you're telling me it's meant to be sexy or something? Seriously? I am so confused now.

-----~~-----
Cthulhu for president~Why vote for the lesser evil?

Posts: 9600 | Location: I was hoping you could tell me | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
I think it can be either way - regardless, it's a meme past it's time, like that guy on the message board who posts up the bloody "dramatic hamster" clip every time he says something he finds important. Not just every once in a while. Every. Single. Time.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48705 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
Duck Face Song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Gotta like a girl who gives good duck.

Posts: 32705 | Location: The Island of Misfit USB Peripherals | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
LOL
When I think of duck face, I think of THIS

btw - They don't make trolls like they used to. Frown

------------------------------
Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Posts: 15867 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half the man he used to be
posted Hide Post
HAHAHAHA!

that was the laugh i needed!

anti duck face forever

Posts: 411 | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post