New
Find
Notify
Tools

Savage!!!
 Login/Join

half the man he used to be
posted
someone in the office building where i work left a piece of toilet paper covered in poo on the counter next to the sink!!

what manner of sick heathen would do such a thing?

do these horrible things happen to anyone else? am i just a shit magnet?

Posts: 411 | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
The vandals where I work just like to plug up the stools. We did have someone smear hand soap all over the walls once.

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is huge in Japan
Picture of Crow Girl
posted Hide Post
Most places I've worked has had a phantom-shitter at one point or another. That's not as bad as the "Ladies" who do unspeakable things with their menstrual blood.

Posts: 6962 | Location: Flo-Rida | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so it's not just me, people are dealing with these fluid-crimes everywhere!

um i'm not sure if that's a relief....

what kind of person smears hand soap everywhere??? phantom shitters are bad enough, thank goodness i is boy and don't have to enter the ladies' room for any reason!

Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
In my halls of residence at college, someone once left a huge turd in the (dry) bath, carefully topped by a slice of bread.

People are strange. Especially when poo is involved.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember getting on the bus far too early one morning,i was annoyed at my car for breaking down,so empty bus,i thought i'll sit at the back of the bus and read....as the bus pulled away,and huge turd rolled down the bus and stopped at my feet.
i clearly remembering thinking
"rEALLY?!"

Posts: 499 | Registered: March 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very raunchy!!!

when i worked in the convalescent hospital as a janitor one of my duties was to clean out the dining room after lunch. one day as the nurses were coming in and moving all the residents out, i was setting up and getting ready to clean. this little old lady stood up and began to walk across the floor, and this dried up hard little round turd rolled out of the bottom of her pant leg and across the floor without even leaving a stain. i felt instantly grossed out yet curious as to how long it had been petrifying inside her clothes.

lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
In my freshman year of college, some mystery chick would hang used tampons from the showerheads. Diiiiiistgusting.

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
My first job in high school was working as a clerk at a local grocery store, part of which involved cleaning the (more or less public) restrooms.

There were at least two occasions when someone decided to fingerpaint the ENTIRE inside of the women's handicap stall with poo. And we're talking everything...the walls, toilet, paper dispenser, even the ceiling!

And on one memorable occasion, a time when I had to fish a poo-log and some shredded underwear out of the urinals in the men's room.

I will NEVER work a job where restrooms are a part of the job description ever again.

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
both of those stories fill me with a horror that will make me eye everyone i meet with disgust!

i remember when i was much younger i worked at a fast food restaurant on the edge of the desert, and we got a lot of business on the weekends from all the people going back and forth to the national park. i was usually the one sent to clean up the parking lot, and every weekend i would sweep up used tampons, condoms, sometimes even syringes! i remember thinking "what kind of girl would order a burger, eat it in her car, and then think 'oh i need to change my tampon' and then CHANGE IT IN HER SEAT??"

people are strangely twisted