Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Euphemisms for penis
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Euphemisms for penis
 Login/Join

Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by His Noodle Girl:
Optimus Prime!
(Actually, most Transformer names)

Megatron too eh? Wink

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Ha, of course!

*ponders poll called 'which transformer does your wang most resemble'*

Razz

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ha, of course!

Razz

Ravage. Duh.

*waits for someone to mention Bumblebee*

Posts: 10767 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
Zoological Superweapon.

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
These euphemisms just keep coming.

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
I'll get a towel.

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaura:
Zoological Superweapon.

Psst...it's biological superweapon 

Posts: 10767 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
You have your euphemisms...I have mine. Razz

Pants gopher.

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Wigber
Picture of TwiliteMinotaur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
quote:
Originally posted by TwiliteMinotaur:
Throbbing dog raper.

*edges slowly away from Twi*

*takes dog with me*

Big Grin

Posts: 371 | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JackintheBox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
quote:
Throbbing dog raper.

*edges slowly away from Twi*

*takes dog with me*

Big Grin

@TwiliteMinotaur
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...//leasticoulddo.com/

Posts: 66 | Location: In the box in your attic | Registered: January 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
Look, the Bloodhound gang has a song just for this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Cable:
quote:
Ha, of course!

Razz

Ravage. Duh.

*waits for someone to mention Bumblebee*

Or Unicron.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dweller in Darkness:
Or Unicron.

Haha!

(It is five in the morning and I think this thread should be called "Eupenism Thread".)

__

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stole the last root beer
Picture of Mischief the Polarbear
posted Hide Post
quote:
(It is five in the morning and I think this thread should be called "Eupenism Thread".)
Shhhh. time to go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(terms and conditions apply)

Posts: 8804 | Location: where do you think, you idiot? | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
What do you mean, go to bed! I just got up!

__

stole the last root beer
Picture of Mischief the Polarbear
posted Hide Post
*takes noodle girl gently by the shoulders and turns her round, guiding her out*

[soothing] yes, yes... and now you should go back and sleep. rest...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(terms and conditions apply)

Posts: 8804 | Location: where do you think, you idiot? | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is in perfect karmic alignment
Picture of Punkyfins
posted Hide Post
Today has featured both "Dong" and curtesy of our DM "Creamstick".

*giggles helplessly*

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

Posts: 8667 | Location: Just north of Earth | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
Christ7

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35347 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is in perfect karmic alignment
Picture of Punkyfins
posted Hide Post
Creamstick is muuuuuch better.
*nodnod*

*starts giggling again*

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

Posts: 8667 | Location: Just north of Earth | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
I don't think we should start talking about the lad's penis - he's at that age where he still thinks it's one of the important bits.

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post