Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Open the nearest book...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Open the nearest book...
 Login/Join

has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted
...and turn to page 45. The first (full) sentence describes your sex life in 2012.

(Yes, silly Facebook meme. Still makes me laugh, though!)

Here's mine:
quote:
"Are you sure it must be his?"

Um.

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is imperfectly illuminated
Picture of Murphy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Heat the oil in a large, deep pan.

---------------
*is currently impressed*

Posts: 8147 | Location: London, England | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Checks and other symbols besides ribs can be used and arranged in zig-zag forms.

er.. Maybe I should check in a non-knitting book?

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
quote:
There was no indispensable necessity for my communicating with Joe by letter, insamuch as he sat beside me and we were alone.

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
quote:
For example, a constant image is that of the conflict of the eagle and the serpent.

Sexy. ;p

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
And there is Mistress Death, a regal sight I'd hoped never to see.

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Use Method #1 on page 7 to make the larger half-square triangle units from the 3 7/8 squares of cream and the 3 7/8 squares of green.

I think this game works better with a fiction book.

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pelham Bleatwell
posted Hide Post
quote:
My youngest unmarried trooper said, 'Speak for yourself, I think it would be impolite to refuse'; but I told him, 'No,' and that was an order.

*puff*

Posts: 93 | Registered: October 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
quote:
Have your mouth fill'd up before you open it.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww... Razz
That'll teach me to have "Shakespeare - The Bard's Guide to Abuses and Affronts" on my desk.

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shook his hair back off his face.

Well, I... um

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
I find Murphy's oddly intriguing!

Fran, that's great. Big Grin

And Pelham Bleatwell's is kinda hot.

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where the insurer has authorized the work and its liability is not in dispute, the direct payment provided for by Section 570 shall be made to the contractor performing the work not later than 30 days after the insurer has actual knowledge that the conditions of subdivisions (a) through (d) of Section 570 have been completed.

Poor Tongster! What am I going to do to him?

Alteratively: Honey, you think we can pay for the house remodel how?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8092 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
quote:

"The dark and stormy night occurred two days later, about four hours after both Mrs. Dowliing and Mrs. Young and their respective babies had left the building.

Umm.. Okay

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
quote:
The vaqueros sent an Indian servant to bring a bench for the shorter woman to dismount.

Alrighty then!

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24395 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Yes, sir. And I can operate it for you, if you like."

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I don't know..."

Big Grin

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*grabs a different book*

quote:
And you don't see anything glowing or pulsating or anything in this pile?

um. I suppose that's better?

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Okay, my last quote was awful.

Grimm's Fairy Tales copyright MCMXLV whatever the hell that is.

This is it. I didn't cheat, and whatever it is I'm sticking with it...

quote:
She did so, and as night came on they returned from hunting, and supper was ready.

EDIT: Hpmf. Need to really stretch it for the innuendo but I do like the making food for me afterwards part. Razz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Furious,

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
click?
posted Hide Post
quote:
Keeping your tools sharp and in good working order is vital for the best results.
(the jewellery materials sourcebook)
Um. Really?

Posts: 61 | Location: the madhouse | Registered: November 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
new book:
quote:
"What about the wild animals?"

Ok that one kind of works.

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post