Notify
Tools

Condoms
 Login/Join

It's like an Oreo cookie, only not
Picture of Chiaroscuro
posted Hide Post
Anyone got any real suggestions here?

He loses it when I put a condom on him. Going on the pill for me isn't an option, I'm afraid-- or any other hormone birth control. He hates the condoms, but it seems like that or nothing. Definitely, DEFINITELY want no risks of pregnancies, I am not interested in having children. Any ideas?

------------------------------
Boil up some Mt. Dew, it's gunna be a long night.
DeviantArt
Blog

Posts: 776 | Location: The black hole known as Michigan | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pirate/Zombie/Hero
Picture of Jena
posted Hide Post
There are things like diaphragms, cervical caps, and non-hormonal IUDs. Also, have you tried non-latex condoms? I've never had decent results with latex but the polyurethane ones were ok if absolutely necessary.

Vice-Chancellor of the Heartless Bitch Council

Damn peer pressure

Posts: 5271 | Location: Sacramento, CA, US | Registered: August 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
You might also use a contraceptive film.

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smalltown:

?

Posts: 1257 | Location: Bristol | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is imperfectly illuminated
Picture of Murphy
posted Hide Post
Cap, coil or snip are your options. Snip is a big step, but the other two are do-able.

---------------
*is currently impressed*

Posts: 8147 | Location: London, England | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chiaroscuro:
He loses it when I put a condom on him.

Do you mean loses his temper or loses his erection? If the former, then my main real suggestion is to get out of that situation as soon as humanly possible.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's like an Oreo cookie, only not
Picture of Chiaroscuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Syme:
quote:
Originally posted by smalltown:

?

Loses erection, rofl! Razz

I like the cling wrap idea. Use that and a rubberband?

Has anyone ever used a female condom? If so, what are your impressions of it?

------------------------------
Boil up some Mt. Dew, it's gunna be a long night.
DeviantArt
Blog

Posts: 776 | Location: The black hole known as Michigan | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
Phew!

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
my history teacher said she used a cap on her wedding night and it pinged across the room when she was trying to get it in and they couldn't stop laughing!

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is imperfectly illuminated
Picture of Murphy
posted Hide Post
... in class?

---------------
*is currently impressed*

Posts: 8147 | Location: London, England | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
she *said* it in class, she did not give us a demonstration!

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
That would have been awkward.

Can I get a volunteer to help teacher?

Posts: 10767 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pirate/Zombie/Hero
Picture of Jena
posted Hide Post
I've never tried a female condom so I don't have an opinion on that. But especially if you tend to have sensitive skin be careful with contraceptive film. It made me ITCH and that is NOT a good area to be itching!!!

Vice-Chancellor of the Heartless Bitch Council

Damn peer pressure

Posts: 5271 | Location: Sacramento, CA, US | Registered: August 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Animalin
posted Hide Post
Don't find condoms that comfortable either, but as with all hormonal contraceptives, if you are on certain medications, like antibiotics, you need to double up.

I know a lot of guys loses the erection when the plastic is out, but if you learn to make it a bit more "fun" putting it on... you will be well paid.

One trick is to put it in your mouth (make sure it is no spermacide on it, prefer mint myself), push your tongue up to roof of your mouth so the tip is held tight and use your mouth and gentle finger strokes to "dress him up".

My husband and I have been married almost 6 years now and still we make sure to have condoms and waterbased KY gel at home. Since I keep our bedroom more or less as a freezebox, taking out the gel can have some fun effects too Smile

My kiddo has just become sexually active and I made sure to send her home with a 40 pack. Remember being like a rabbit in that age myself.

Malin

"Nothing is impossible, miracles just take a little longer"

Posts: 56 | Location: Norwalk, CT | Registered: October 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
here
Picture of PENELOPEIA
posted Hide Post
I tried no latex condom and will never go back to latex ones.

first cause moisture is better with no latex and you will always feel the difference ... but using a condom is really important, really really important... i mean, nothing can ptotect you more than a condom against HIV and other diseases.

i stopped pills two years ago and had to go back to condoms with hubby and happy with the Manix Skyn ones ... really ... and yes there is fun ways to put it on the guy.

for the trick with the mouth, it's easy when you have a mouth bigger that the ... penis of the guy, which is not my case with hubby ... sorry for him

Péné

-------------
P.E.N.E. Pure Evil Girl With True Love Inside
-------------
The Diary of the Péné's Family :
http://antrepene.canalblog.com
http://homeofpene.canalblog.com
-------------

Posts: 2940 | Location: at the Madolière House (look Mad olière... lol) | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
from a guys standpoint (and i know there have been a couple of those at least on here so far) i, personally have never felt a decrease in sensitivity for myself when i wear a condom...mind you, it has to be taken into consideration that i've never had sex without a condom, so i really can't compare it the sensation of sex with a condom to sex without one

there are a few reasons why i've always worn one, the first is that i've never slept with a girl who was on the pill (which sounds very odd and slightly unbelievable, i know, but still, this is the truth) and because i really don't think i'd make the best father (at least at the point i am now in my life and up until now too) so, no pill, i wear condom
another reason is that (although the situation hasn't come up yet) even if a girl is on the pill, my lack of desire to get a girl pregnant would make me still want to wear a condom...better safe than sorry and all that, and humans are liars by nature so there's always the chance that the girl (for one reason or another) might actually want to get pregnant and just not tell me that this was her plan
and also there is the cavalier nature of my penis, and the prospect of having my foreskin pulled halfway down my shaft due to friction scares the living hell out of me! i've had it happen before from a handjob, it is a truly unpleasant feeling, and an experience that i do not wish to repeat in the near future
and of course there is the plethora of diseases that a condom gives both me and the girl a better chance of neither contracting or spreading

also though, it has been mentioned that the taste of latex on a guy or a girl after they were wearing a condom is really quite horrible...i've gone down on a girl after sex and you're right, it is a disgusting taste, im pretty sure that the taste would be the same for a girl going down on a guy after he had a condom on...yeah, no good...but that's the only downside (from my point of view at least) for wearing a condom that i've found...but now reading some of the back posts on here, i can see that there is definitely a downside from the female point of view for many reasons

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jena:
I've never tried a female condom so I don't have an opinion on that. But especially if you tend to have sensitive skin be careful with contraceptive film. It made me ITCH and that is NOT a good area to be itching!!!

For this reason I can't use Trojans. I probably said this already...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Are you my mummy?
Picture of Nemo888
posted Hide Post
This thread is a rather good argument for long term monogamy.

Posts: 851 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nemo888:
This thread is a rather good argument for long term monogamy.

hear, hear! haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no maps for these places we're lost within
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2535 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is in perfect karmic alignment
Picture of Punkyfins
posted Hide Post
Dudes, i call bullshit on this. It's meant as a nice little joke, i know. But seriously, guys. Monogamy won't solve problems that condoms will. Sorry. It's not about being monogamous. Some of us can't use the pill/hormonal contraceptives at all. So there's only one way to even do family planning. It's a little easy to assume condoms can be avoided if only you were monogamous.
Not so funny.

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

Posts: 8667 | Location: Just north of Earth | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post