Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Boobies: The policy (or keep the mods off my chest!)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boobies: The policy (or keep the mods off my chest!)
 Login/Join

Village Elder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaura Ephemera:
Do you have any regulations on MENTAL images??!?

Oh god, if only... if only... SO many bannings we'd have to do *shudder*

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
GMZoe's got Christmas toes!

*adds an ornament*

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
hehe, christmas feet!!

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14243 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Xine
posted Hide Post
Did everybody know that there is a very small but, um, enthusiastic community who have toe cleavage fetishes? Not me, but just saying that some mods have been encouraging this whole cleavage thing without even knowing it Smile

Posts: 9275 | Registered: November 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Trendy Nihilist
Picture of mtxx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fluffyllama:
ugh... i think i remember those comics. not work friendly those...

What do you mean? "Ed The Happy Clown" is an immortal work of art. Very cuddly and friendly book.

Well, at least it should be Flame War friendly:

(Copyright Chester Brown - go buy the book, it's out of print at the moment, but a new edition should be published soon. It's one of the greatest graphic novels ever)

- Michael

My boring blog: http://www.xanga.com/mtxx

"This is the spring without end / This is the summer of malcontent / This is the winter of your mind"

Posts: 13534 | Location: Denmark | Registered: June 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Village Elder
posted Hide Post
Not that this is far down the list, but it's cold out, so *small bump*

The board is slow, and I'm bored, so I'll let you in on a secret suspicion of mine. You all know about nipple beams by now. I suspect that electrical tape stops their heinous power. Discuss.

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Xine
posted Hide Post
Are you suggesting that we try out using electrical tape and see if we're less charming?

I used to use it instead of a bra underneath costumes, back in my skeletor days...

Village Elder
posted Hide Post
*am now imagining your avatar to be removing a giant swath of electrical tape*

(for the record, I was sick for two days, am fine now, but I have two day's worth of pent up oddness)

Picture of Xine
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear that....unpent yourself!!!!!!!

Electrical tape is sticky. It does not like skin.

Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
If you have been caught in the power of nipple beams, the best way to break that power is to stare directly at the nipples and shout "AWOOOOGAAA!" Bugging your eyes out also helps.

If asked, just tell the creator of the nipple beam that the Boob told you to.

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12872 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
pfft. electric tape he says. i think it's been tried and painfully we've moved on to these. or perhaps,this may answer some questions.

and in case you want the opposite,check out the last product on the page

i can't really believe i'm this bored at work...

Posts: 14243 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Oooh....nip suppression and artificial perky nips.
Why, they have everything!

~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
somewhere on tv i saw a presentation of new fashions that included sparkly nip covers. of each kind. will wonders never cease..

Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
I've done the tape thing, too. It is not comfy. And as far as I could tell, it did not stop the nipplebeams. I will not be trying again to doublecheck this information.

Posts: 8106 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Village Elder
posted Hide Post
Nippets, eh? Reminds me of these. I used to get them so I could ask people "how'd you like to suck on some nice hard nips?"

Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Still catching up on your two days of stored up oddness eh, GMZ?

~Joe

Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Little disco balls . . . as nipple covers. And we could also sell little strobe lights on necklaces.

We'll be rich!!

----

Village Elder
posted Hide Post
that's not pent up oddness, that's memory.

Pent up oddness is noticing Deja Boob's headgear is the shape of a penis. Just imagine the bow ties are a prince albert.

Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
The penis mightier than the sword.

----

Village Elder
posted Hide Post
ok, duel. I'll use my sword, you use your head.