Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    thread days feel ... when you for those part2
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

thread days feel ... when you for those part2
 Login/Join

here
Picture of PENELOPEIA
posted
The first one is closed, the second is now open.

How I feel ... it's strange... i'm 3 !
Me : well a bit disapoited by Maleaume's reaction. He didn't come yesterday at the role play game we are supposed to be teamed in.
And next week we are supposed to go with friends to a convention in Metz and I feel like he won't come, and i can't help myself to think that it's my fault, i'm the reason he won't come. and it hurts me because he have friends in that association and I got friends too ... actually we got the same friends.
I feel like I should back off and stop role playing with that group and find a new one... but... it's hard decision.

Pene number 2 is trying to find a way to have a little money, and like the respons of people around... maybe this year is gonna be a little less harder than the last one.

Pene number 3 the secretive writer, under a pseudonyme is really going to blast everything, I start to have compliments of people around, they don't know me cause it's a pseudonyme and only (5 persons) knows i'm her. Even Vince ignore that I have a pseudonyme.

So...

Péné

-------------
P.E.N.E. Pure Evil Girl With True Love Inside
-------------
The Diary of the Péné's Family :
http://antrepene.canalblog.com
http://homeofpene.canalblog.com
-------------

Posts: 2940 | Location: at the Madolière House (look Mad olière... lol) | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
i feel like a bitch tonight.
trying not to be... but that's how i feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no maps for these places we're lost within
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2535 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
looks like being wildly crazy and unpredictable has lost me another friend...

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
barometer is very low, rainrainrain, grey dreary day and I'm in pain. headache so bad I think I've lost a few dozen IQ points.

I'm too awake and hurt too much to just go back to bed, ditto to do housework, knitting, concerntrate on reading. feh

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
*hugs*
brain sabotage sucks!

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
I feel like this thread title has a seriously dysfunctional relationship between the subject, verb and object. Reminds me of my family.

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
It is oddly clear what it means, though!

__

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
I just don't know HOW I should feel though!

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24395 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
Blah. Just feel burned out and not very motivated.

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
ugh. today is just...well, i don't even know what it is. I want it to be over, that's all I know.

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
feh. I was asleep, woke up to the alarm (that rarely happens, my bladder is on a 6am schedule Roll Eyes) The moment I got out of bed my left hip and my neck protested and are now aching. so even if I do get a chance to go back to bed it will likely hurt too much to get back to sleep.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
please make me happy

is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
fion - *hugs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no maps for these places we're lost within
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2535 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pirate/Zombie/Hero
Picture of Jena
posted Hide Post
Oh honey, happy isn't reality. Moments of happy, hopefully, but a good, realistic goal is just to not be miserable all the time and find contentment. Reality is hard and sometimes mean but human nature (human spirit?) tells us there's some reason to keep trying. *HUGS* Good luck...

Vice-Chancellor of the Heartless Bitch Council

Damn peer pressure

Posts: 5271 | Location: Sacramento, CA, US | Registered: August 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
Ow and ouch and hmpf.

__

Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
*hugs*

everything ok?

has no member title
posted Hide Post
It is it is, just grumbling. Hugs. Thanks and I hope you feel better too!

__

has no member title
posted Hide Post
...tired.

__

Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
Bollocksing bollocks.

Firekeeper's Sister
Picture of VegaRiad
posted Hide Post
nrrrrrgh. what Fion said.

-Natalie
----*-*-*-*----
I have heard the Languages of Apocalypse,
and now I shall embrace the silence.

Posts: 2775 | Location: The bottom of a small bowl of imaginary winged serpents | Registered: March 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post