Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    thread days feel ... when you for those part2
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

thread days feel ... when you for those part2
 Login/Join

Pirate/Zombie/Hero
Picture of Jena
posted Hide Post
Due to fatigue/emotions/overwhelmed-ness? Or did something ELSE come up after you thought things were somewhat settled?

*HUGS*

Vice-Chancellor of the Heartless Bitch Council

Damn peer pressure

Posts: 5271 | Location: Sacramento, CA, US | Registered: August 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*more hugs*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25418 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jena:
Due to fatigue/emotions/overwhelmed-ness? Or did something ELSE come up after you thought things were somewhat settled?

*HUGS*

Nothing 'else'. Just from... everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ladykatza:
I want to curl up in a ball and cry.

*hugs*

Do it. Sometimes it's the best thing. I recommend followed by a hot bath and/or sleep.

I remember what it's like.

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24408 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Our flat is being sold, meaning our lets-stay-for-now plan may well not happen. Like there wasn't enough to worry about with not having a job. Normally I'm fine with things outside my control because there's no point getting upset, but I really *like* my life now. I love living with my flatmate and I like being in London and ... and the flat is okay, but it's where I live.

At least if I had a job I'd have any options, but I do not.

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*hugs*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25418 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
*hugs* that sucks, I know how difficult flat hunting can be in London

Posts: 9895 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
Argh. I cannot focus even slightly. I am flying. My brain is working at a billion miles an hour. It’s a wonderful and terrible feeling all at the same time. Wonderful, because at times like this I feel untouchable, like I can do anything. Terrible, because I am at work and supposed to be working and I can’t, and also because I know this won’t last. It can’t last. No-one can survive feeling like this all the time. And the crash, when it comes, is going to be huge and all-encompassing and dreadful. I cannot remember the last time I felt this high. I may not ever have felt this high. And I am so, so terrified of the crash.

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bah.
You can't just say 'Jeremy Kyle is better than Shakespeare' is a matter of opinion.
Also stop endlessly moping about how bad the past was/how your dad was never really there/How you never got a proper education. You sound just like him, who said exactly the same thing for years until everyone got sick of him. Oh, but you have the endless conspiracy theories too. Ain't that fun.

Posts: 1257 | Location: Bristol | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
a bloggy friend has had her email account hacked and the asshole who did it also completely deleted her blog.
Frown *shakes head*
fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boldly going somewhere
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2556 | Location: Not Honolulu, Hawai'i | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
Oh Christ.

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resting by the shade of the tumtum tree, yahr!
Picture of Moon Jester
posted Hide Post
My illness is getting progressively worse to the point where I'm wondering if I'll have to move to somewhere handicap friendlier. And when I just want to rest a certain someone who granted I am friends with (though they keep making awkward advances on me, and that needs to stop) keeps messaging me and calling me. And leaving messages like "are you away from your phone, or do you not want to talk to me anymore?" And fuck, it is just wearing me down. I don't need this on top of of the physical problems.

-----~~-----
Cthulhu for president~Why vote for the lesser evil?

Posts: 9600 | Location: I was hoping you could tell me | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Argh. You really don't need this.
Can you just ignore the messages, like a shower of rain? You don't owe this person your time (assuming you've explained the situation once). Ignore and call him or her back two days later, never apologise. Set your own phoning rhythm.

Sorry to hear that you're feeling so crap. *hugs*

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Welp, our landlord has had an offer on our flat, so we're moving out in the next two months.

And I still don't have a job, so my ability to move and stay moved will largely depend on my parents' giving me money. AWESOME.

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
so, it looks like i'm going to be spending all day tomorrow waiting around for a promised delivery that isn't going to happen. that makes me happy ... not.

and

I WANT MY DIET COKE COLD AGAIN THANKYOUVERYMUCH.

okay, fingers crossed this will come tomorrow after all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Smaug,

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20598 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
And the crash. But of course. I mean, I've been happy for almost a month now, that's clearly way too long

/selfpity

Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
*opens mouth to talk*

fuck it...

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
came here to whine a bit, but too blah to type. more later.

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*hugs*

Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
i was doing good...but now im not...im shaking right now...have been for about an hour...i thought it was rage at first, but now im not sure...just not doing good at all

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post