Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Name the next song i write..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name the next song i write..
 Login/Join

posted
self explanitory.. ill post when finished...

Posts: 23 | Location: deep in your thoughts | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Would we have to wait until we're sick to post an 'ill post', or can we just make coughing noises?

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
Now that's a little harsh... After all they are an anony mouse and it's well known that rodents have a lot of trouble reaching the apostrophe key.

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23 | Location: deep in your thoughts | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes your right .. dont offer suggestions.. these songs are to dangerous to release...
FMEO...

is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayfarer:
Now that's a little harsh... After all they are an anony mouse and it's well known that rodents have a lot of trouble reaching the apostrophe key.
Hey, if Bucephalus can reach the apostrophe key, so can a little mouse.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about 'ignorance is bliss' that would make for a supersweet song name..

Posts: 5 | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post