Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Pissed Off?!? I'm just getting started ...
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pissed Off?!? I'm just getting started ...
 Login/Join

enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted
You think you're pissed off? Don't cross Smaug with a +75 pagecount or you'll see some pissed off!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: the other duncan,

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
oh bitchcakes, I forgot to get potatoes yesterday and it's snowing already!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
toffee is too hard to eat!

I've been working on a cm3 bit for 20 minutes!

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Is your jaw locked now? Big Grin

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DK BOP
Picture of El Leprechaun
posted Hide Post
Last day of vacation
Damn you progression of time
Damn you to hell

Posts: 1493 | Location: Well hidden | Registered: March 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Istanbul was never Constantinople. They lied.
Picture of Cyan Dream
posted Hide Post
Every time I see the non-functional tags in this thread title it irritates me! Mad

inagreyplace + colour theory.

Posts: 3426 | Location: purgatory, USA. | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Inagreyplace v. 2.0:
Every time I see the non-functional tags in this thread title it irritates me! Mad

Oh yeah?!? And what are you going to do about it?

('cuz ... I couldn't figure out anything to do about it. Bold seemed to work, why not italic?)

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
you can just edit your first post, and hoik them out!

Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
I just tried it in the test thread - none of them work in titles when I do it!

Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
timezones.
they're ticking me right off right now.

Posts: 3140 | Location: amongst the stacks | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
*chomps on her pasta and caesar salad*

munch munch munch

Nope. Not pissed about anything.

munch munch munch

And doesn't -that- just work your last nerve?  

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24392 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeZee:

(when a woman states she isn't mad, she's mad!)

Eek

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Furious:
quote:

(when a woman states she isn't mad, she's mad!)

Eek

"Step away from the mad woman. Everyone back to their places."

*over the shoulder, while running*

(not his real name)

Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Wusses.

You don't have to run until I say I'm "Fine"

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24392 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wusses.

You don't have to run until I say I'm "Fine"

*tries to hold back a cackle*

*fails*

My husband "forgot" to get the tree out. Just like he "forgot" to take out the trash and he "forgot" to check the oil in the car. *crosses arms and taps foot* Not that I'm MAD or anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
will crush you with her mighty shoe
Picture of ninjabatty
posted Hide Post
I'm fine.

I said I'm FINE!

*grumble*

"Don't be surprised if your son gets his butt kicked by a rabbit one of these days."
-Zoe to her mother in Baby Blues

Posts: 2684 | Location: Behind your sofa | Registered: February 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
not pissed off, exactly, but...

OK, yes, I have land. And yes, no one really hunts it. But why do "family" come from outta nowhere every damn hunting season, but never any other time of the year? Or if we need some help with anything?

Sigh.

pleasepleaseplease put a big drill site out in the field and hope that it disrupts hunting....

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:
not pissed off, exactly, but...

OK, yes, I have land. And yes, no one really hunts it. But why do "family" come from outta nowhere every damn hunting season, but never any other time of the year? Or if we need some help with anything?

Sigh.

pleasepleaseplease put a big drill site out in the field and hope that it disrupts hunting....

How 'bout motion activated (and solar powered) speakers that blurt "Hall-oo dearie!" whenever people stroll by, so there's no hope of any animal being sneaked up on.

Plus, you can watch from the porch as they jump! Big Grin

(not his real name)

Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Well, Maeve, next year when you need help with something big, ask. No helpie, no huntie.

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
honestly, if i have to repeat myself for another half hour to another customer who "doesn't not trust my expertise but really thinks there must be something else" (uhm, that means you don't trust my expertise...)
I WILL SCREAM.
i hatehatehate repeating myself.
especially 6 times over, explaining the same thing.

if you run a test on your hard drive and it passes, its fine. if you can do everything on the hard drive except get into Windows, it is a problem with the operating system. if you can't even get into Safe Mode, it is a problem with the operating system.

and, no there is nothing else we can do. the hardware of the computer is working properly.

Posts: 3140 | Location: amongst the stacks | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post