Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Pissed Off?!? I'm just getting started ...
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pissed Off?!? I'm just getting started ...
 Login/Join

Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeZee:
*hands Hive a new supply of Mr. Pointys*

Thank 'ee kindly!

STABBITY STABBITY STABB- ...you all know the drill by now.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15845 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Do you think a drill would be better? Maybe a handheld battery powered one?

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
*sniggers* Don't give me ideas!

The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
Why are they still employed here?!? They both arrived at 8:30. One of them has been on "vacation" for 3 weeks and he has nothing to do? He's planted his ass on his buddy's desk and bullshited the entire morning. I had 600+ e-mails to sift through when I got back from NZ.

And now they left for lunch at 11:30!

They are so worthless and my project list keeps getting deeper...

Posts: 10768 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
*hugs*

They're just digging the hole deeper for themselves, hon. It's only a matter of time before the axe drops.

~ Non-Mod-Amy, aka Amy of the Lost Ark

You are a Bookholder. To prompt, or...LINE! (not to prompt) --not to prompt. That is the question. Whether t'is nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of a bad memory, or to take arms against a sea of textual deviations, and...LINE! (by opposing) --by opposing them...LINE! (end) --end...LINE! (them) --end them...LINE! (to prompt, to correct; no more; and by a correction to say we end the heart-ache of a really terrible performance) You didn't have to give me the whole thing! I know it!

Posts: 11747 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Dear drunken asshole neighbors-

There's still snow on the ground and it's LOUD party time in your yard.

If I wanted to live next to a fucking frat house I would have moved next to a fucking frat house.

*prices privacy fences, explosives, tiger pits*

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
(for those of you that know Beez, note that it took her a year and a half to get pissed off like this, which means our neighbors really suck. Me? They annoyed me after two days. Razz)

MIDDLE-AGE WHITE-TRASH FUNCTIONAL DRUNKARDS

ZEROES IN A HALF BUZZ! TURTLE POWER!

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Starving artist doctor - well, not starving, but if you happen to have an extra biscuit lying around . . .
Picture of Causa Varmilly
posted Hide Post
For fuck's sake, if you're going to pontificate about someone's 'dignity' and 'bravery' in a time of tragedy at least have the fucking respect to find out how to pronounce her name properly, stupid English biddy.

*HATES ON RADIO FOUR*

------------------------------
You are a Leprechaun. I'm not even sure what you are. Whiskey-soaked reports from your baffling Isle of Ire raise more questions than they answer. Are you a dwarf? Where's your pickax? If you're an elf, why don't you cobble? You'd think with all your gold, you could invest in some land, perhaps a title, and improve your station. Instead, you hide it in meteorologically-determined locations. You're getting killed on inflation, little friend!

Posts: 9036 | Location: Belfast, NI | Registered: April 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OnTheHalfShell
posted Hide Post
Get a fucking job.

Seriously, get a job, any job, anything.

Get a fucking job!

If you put half the effort into getting a job that you do into coming up with excuses why you won't get any job you apply for, you'd have a fucking job.

Get a fucking job!

I'm sorry it would interfere with your social schedule and your hobbies, but GET A FUCKING JOB!

Posts: 218 | Location: Gameplayer in Botticelli's Sea | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Dear Doctor:

When I tell you something doesn't work for me, and especially one thing added with another thing not only doesn't work, but actually makes it worse, and I tell you that it didn't work last year when you told me to do this, do you really think telling me to do those two things, but add a third thing is gonna help?

And thanks so much for the reassurance and compassion about my lady bits problems and then just tell me to take more pills to cover up the pain. Which exacerbates problem #1.

Ya know what, I'm not gonna bother. I'll take care of it myself and just come see you for prescription refills and if I break a leg or something.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Dear UPS. I ordered my stuff a week ago. While stuff from newegg usually gets to me in 3 days because it's so close to me, when I saw this was getting shipped out of Atlanta I figured it might take an extra couple days, especially with the crazy weather we've been having. All of this is not the point. The point is that according to your online tracker thingy, my package has been sitting in town for the past two days! In town for the fucking past two days!@!!!@@#$@$!% Give. Me. My. Package!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22795 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Starving artist doctor - well, not starving, but if you happen to have an extra biscuit lying around . . .
posted Hide Post
The coverage of the Queen's visit is making me incandescently angry.

The fuckwit protesters rioting in my little sister's street while wearing fucking Scottish football tops.

The BBC slavering for a bomb to go off or somebody to get hurt.

The overwhelming idiocy of people with the temerity to use the words 'British occupation of our country'. IT IS NOT YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY. YOU DO NOT LIVE HERE, YOU DID NOT LIVE HERE WHEN YOUR PRECIOUS REPUBLICAN HEROES WERE BLOWING THE PLACE TO SHIT, SO YOU CAN JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEE ANY PUNTS COMING IN TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE, SO YOU DON'T GET TO SAY IMMENSELY IGNORANT SHIT LIKE THAT.

You are a Leprechaun. I'm not even sure what you are. Whiskey-soaked reports from your baffling Isle of Ire raise more questions than they answer. Are you a dwarf? Where's your pickax? If you're an elf, why don't you cobble? You'd think with all your gold, you could invest in some land, perhaps a title, and improve your station. Instead, you hide it in meteorologically-determined locations. You're getting killed on inflation, little friend!

Posts: 9036 | Location: Belfast, NI | Registered: April 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
Do I need to bring you nice things from London?

*hugs*

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The head of the Today programme editor?

Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
We are going to Portland Place next week...

Posts: 20852 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
so are you pissed off *because* you're going to Portland Place, or going to Portland Place to try and recover from being pissed off?

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
I think it's the location from where she can fetch the head of the Today programme editor, for the appeasement of Mary.

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
ah! okay. i can live with that.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
going to have some questions asked at security...

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post