Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Pissed Off?!? I'm just getting started ...
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pissed Off?!? I'm just getting started ...
 Login/Join

Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:
Oh no! I'm not referring to anyone or anything from this board!

I'm used to her being like that and can ignore it, but not when it keeps getting harped on.

I actually forgot she was over there too. I should know better and just gripe here Smile

But, if she had bothered to read the rest of my rant, it was actually against my husband.

In case it wasn't clear, my hugs were about your husband (I found the bit about the deer too obvious to even comment on. I've been hit by a deer, too, and it was definitely the deer's fault. They're unavoidable sometimes even if you're driving perfectly).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8092 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
RE: Beezee Its good clean fun for the whole damn family!

JP, I know what you mean, and it is stressful. This is the first year in AGES I've been able to get nice gifts for family and friends. Mom always made Christmas fun for the kids and they are missing her horribly. As am I. But I'm trying to channel things she did and do them myself. We got a tree and I'm making traditional foods. The presents part is fun for the kids, but find something, like Rae's baking, that you do like.

Maeve: oh yeah. And *hugs* about the hubby too. Sometimes I go *DERP*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
STABBITY STABBITY STABBITY.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
STABBITY STABBITY STABBITY.

I could suggest you take up needle felting? At least then you do get to stab something.

Otherwise I can only offer virtual tea and virtual hugs. May the tea be the best you can imagine and the hugs as squishy as can be.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:
Otherwise I can only offer virtual tea and virtual hugs. May the tea be the best you can imagine and the hugs as squishy as can be.

Thank you - I don't think I've ever had a more poetic online comfort!

I have brought in the big guns by talking to his sister, so we shall see...

Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
To the People Who Installed My Apartment's "Alarm System":

There is this shrill, loud beep that intermittently keeps emanating from the carbon monoxide detector. It is malfunctioning. It does not have an override switch, a pair of batteries to be taken out, or really anyway to rip it off and chuck it outside.

I have barely slept for two days because of work. I was just about to go to bed this morning and finally relax. My gf just phoned you and asked you to fix the problem, whereupon instead of sending someone promptly over to correct your mistake, you told her to take a screwdriver to it that we do not have this early in the morning.

Our landlord shuts down the whole system that you wired improperly and it kills the other alarms. Except for the annoying one. The one that makes me feel homicidal. The one that is inches away from taking to it with a baseball bat, or taking scissors to the wire. Or both.

At best your whole interconnected alarm system doesn't work. At worst, I have gone past my Three Minutes of Hate. I am hypersensitive to noise, my therapist has said to me. So I only think it fitting that if there is any such thing as divine retribution that you--all of you--find yourself in a hell where you are exhausted all the time and when you are inches away from peace or sleep, a shrill, piercing beep keeps interrupting your cycle. Again and again. And there is nothing, nothing you can do about it.

I'd almost like to say I'll see you in hell, but really I'd rather you just be there instead while I get some sleep.

A total lack of love.
-- me

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mythos,

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
GraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrggglllll!
Sweet zombie Jesus on a pogo stick*, woman! Not everyone has your psychological problems, and not every fucked-up situation is explained by lack of self-confidence or fear! You're so deep inside your own head, you're seeing your sickness everywhere!
Could you please, just once, let an issue go? You're like a bulldog with a rotting bone, fer crying out loud! Newsflash: you don't have the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything.
So you've read some books. So have I. The difference is, I've read enough to know that
a) hardly any issue is black and white,
b) anyone who says they have The Answer and it's really simple, is either lying or selling something, and
c) blanket statements like you keep making are incredibly shallow and even dangerous.

Also, stop pushing me for an answer on an issue I told you repeatedly I do not feel I have enough information about to make a qualified judgement (and which, by Godwin's Law, you lost anyway)!

*I thought that phrase would be seasonally appropriate, what with all the bunnies hopping and eggs rolling around. Razz

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
Dear Universe:

Kindly fuck off. I get the point already.

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
I entitle this piece: Passive Aggressive Bullshit.

Subtitle: Chronic Intrusiveness Followed by Telling Me How I Feel.

Resting by the shade of the tumtum tree, yahr!
Picture of Moon Jester
posted Hide Post
Haha, so trying to control me and ruin my life wasn't enough in person, so now you're getting people I don't even fucking know to harass me on my blog after I told you to get the fuck out of my life. That's lovely, I needed that in my life. Please go play Jesus for some other person you feel like you know better than. Because I am beyond angry about this and you're messed up justifications for things. Stay the hell out of my life. We aren't friends, and you were NEVER helping anyone except your own stupid smug messiah complex. I'll admit, I'm pretty amazed/horrified at the Machiavellian levels the things going on behind my back got to.

-----~~-----
Cthulhu for president~Why vote for the lesser evil?

Posts: 9600 | Location: I was hoping you could tell me | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE CAN BE THIS INCOMPETENT BY ACCEDENT! I would have to try SO HARD to be as shit at my job as [bank name redacted] are!

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scootie Pie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Domitella:
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE CAN BE THIS INCOMPETENT BY ACCEDENT! I would have to try SO HARD to be as shit at my job as [bank name redacted] are!

Domi's Director:

hrm... Employee X...

Cons:
-is an idiot that can't do their job

Pros:
-works cheap

hrm...

Posts: 257 | Location: The Land of Awesome. Population: Not You | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
fuck i hate fans.. they are so pathetic and predictable...

Posts: 23 | Location: deep in your thoughts | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anonymouse:
fuck i hate fans.. they are so pathetic and predictable...

In that case, Mr. Musician, I have good news for you: with that attitude, you're not gonna have any.

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
Ha, Ceri, my attitude exactly!

Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Solicitor: bank hasn’t got bit of paper!

Us: Bit of paper?! Bit of paper?!

Bank: Bit of… paper?

Us: BIT OF PAPER!

Bank: oooh, bit of paper!

Us: *stab*

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
You seriously can't mail me a form. One damn piece of paper. It would have been nice to know that a week ago. What should have been *your job* has once again become mine and I am getting pretty fucking sick of this.

Also, I am keeping all documents with me from now on so that bullshit like this does not happen again.

Useless wastes of human space.

Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! STABBITY!

is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
well now i know why you haven't been talking to me at all.
Oh my God.
I am so hurt and angry and upset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no maps for these places we're lost within
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2535 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Thank fuck for headphones. Yet again my darling father turned on the telly to a lameass show (Nascar, urgle) and then drifted off to sleep.

And if I turn off the noisy drivel, he'll wake up and exclaim that he was watching that.

bluh

Also, it's fucking hot in here.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post