Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Pissed Off?!? I'm just getting started ...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pissed Off?!? I'm just getting started ...
 Login/Join

Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
If ex could, just once, admit that he has been/is being/is planning to be (delete as appropriate) a complete arsehole, it might be the first step on him not doing [whatever it was] again. It would also have the happy side-effect of making me feel a smidgen less that I was dealing with a sulky teenager. A really boring sulky teenager. It wasn't me, miss!

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
needs a blanket very badly. The better to "yahr" you.
Picture of Alinda, the lost girl in long stockings
posted Hide Post
ok, so, like, you don't think you should've told me, like, before I'd come all the way here? at least i'd have weighed my options with more knowledge and, for instance, decided not to come at all! dang you! no, i'm not pissed off! i'm perfectly calm and content and I'm ignoring you only because I can't hear your voice over the music I've put at full volume and my arms are made of adamantium so i don't notice it when you poke me! Mad

"If you are going to get anywhere in life you have to read a lot of books." Roald Dahl
"I still love the book-ness of books, the smell of books: I am a book fetishist - books to me are the coolest and sexiest and most wonderful things there are." Neil Gaiman
"Even so, there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza." Terry Pratchett

Have you fed your adorable, lovable and huggable lost girl lately?
"Continued exposure to the Lost Girl's avatar causes people to forget how to count and to repeat things." Joe_3Heads

I obey the Alaura
High Priestess in the Alaurian Movement

Posts: 9940 | Location: under a big red blanket, somewhere in milano, italy, europe, earth | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assistant *fwap*er
Picture of Giabow
posted Hide Post
Um. Yeah. They've cut the desk hours for the second time this month.

I've gone from 39 hours next week to 3.

I have no idea how I'm going to pay my bills in January.

The only really sane person in there is Igor, and possibly the turnip. And I'm not so sure about the turnip.
~~ Terry Pratchett

Posts: 25462 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
none more black
Picture of mudpuppy
posted Hide Post
^ thats not good. I'm vibing you majorly.

)))Major money vibes for Giabow(((

edit: maybe the vibes will be more effective if I spell "Giabow" right!?!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mudpuppy,

Posts: 4915 | Registered: July 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
Dear Housing Services:

My freezer is not working properly. I'm sure of it. You told me last night, when I phoned you about this that you would send someone in the morning. You couldn't tell me when in the morning, so I have been waking up on and off. The sheet I filled out has my phone number and you know my room number.

If I was asleep, you should have left me a piece of paper letting me know you were there, like most companies would do in a similar situation. Instead, I find that it is 2 in the afternoon and you are not here yet.

2. In the afternoon.

No paper. No phone call. So either you half-assed came here, or you didn't come here at all. Because I was awake enough to hear someone coming or knocking on my door. And I heard nothing.

I am going to wait one more hour. And then I am going to call you up and cuss you out. Because this is unacceptable. You may have other emergencies to look at, but right now I have a freezer that is possibly not working and fucking up my food.

You will do your job now or I will report you. And if I get sick from said food which I thought was well-preserved, I am going to sue your asses.

You have one chance. One chance. Because I am at the very end of my patience.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
one unimpressed tenant

Dear Internet:

I swear to god, if you do not let me on my email, or on my facebook, or this message board one more time I am going to throw you against the wall. Repeatedly.

Today is a bad day to piss me off. I just wanted to do some writing and contemplate my next moves. Instead, I have been waiting thousands of years for you to decide to go onto the websites that you should go on instantly.

You do not dictate to me where I go. I do. You are the tool. I am the Master. And the only intelligence you seem to have at this point in time is artificial stupidity, and there is enough biological stupidity in this world already.

And the moral of today's story is -- do not piss me off.

The End.

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DK BOP
Picture of El Leprechaun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mythos:
Dear Internet:

I swear to god, if you do not let me on my email, or on my facebook, or this message board one more time I am going to throw you against the wall. Repeatedly.

Today is a bad day to piss me off. I just wanted to do some writing and contemplate my next moves. Instead, I have been waiting thousands of years for you to decide to go onto the websites that you should go on instantly.

You do not dictate to me where I go. I do. You are the tool. I am the Master. And the only intelligence you seem to have at this point in time is artificial stupidity, and there is enough biological stupidity in this world already.

And the moral of today's story is -- do not piss me off.

The End.

Firstly, my sympathies.
Secondly, did anyone else envision Mythos life becoming a sci fi horror movie were his computer becomes a living being and takes over the world when reading this?

Posts: 1493 | Location: Well hidden | Registered: March 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Hee! No, I just imagine his computer reaching out and switching him off. Razz

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I sort of imagined him attacking it with a big flaming sword...

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
Dear effin' state university:

For the pleasure and convenience of you closing the downtown library and related services you will charge me $450 $500 more next semester? Fuck you very much.

edit to add: Ah, I just found out you are closing the health center for a month. Jackasses.

edit to add: Aw, how sweet, I just got the e-Holiday Card from the interim president. All is forgiven. *kisses* [/sarcasm]

(edited to increase the increase in tuition!)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Weeble,

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
That bites Weeble.

I'm not really pissed off, just baffled. It's raining here. Not sleeting, no ice, just rain. But it might have changed over to ice, so they let school out early.

It's still not icy and it's almost 5pm.

They get so paranoid at the beginning of snow season and start throwing out snow days if there's so much as a flake in the air, but later on, when they've used them all up - oh, there's a foot of snow on the ground and two inhes of ice underneath? meh... a one hour delay should be sufficient.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
Mad I want to do violence Mad

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Weeble:
Mad I want to do violence Mad

How 'bout some nice, overcooked peanut brittle -- you can send a bucket over to the interim president
so he can not go to the health center with a tummy ache,
what with it being closed and all.

What, you say he has peanut allergies? all the better.

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
Dear fricken Walmart,

My company had recently bestowed upon me a gift for my 20 years of service. That gift was gift cards to your store for a fairly sizable amount of money.
Now I have to admit that even before tonight incident I had held your establishments in the same regard as cancer, Rush Limbaugh and Top 40 radio but a free gift is a free gift.... or so I thought.
After much research I had decided upon the item that I wanted. This was an item that was not available at you rather oversize human zoo stores but only available online. I put the item in my cart and proceed to checkout. I am even pleasantly surprised to find that I can have item delivered before I leave for Christmas vacation. I then proceed to go through your stupid hoop of registering for the privilege of buying something from you. Then come the final insult. You stupid morons will only accept 4 gifts cards online! My company gave me considerably more cars than that. I now find that I can't buy the item that I had decided on! Great, thank for absolutely nothing and underachieving the very low expatiation that I had of you. To make matters worse there nothing I can do in retaliation. You could care less. You already have the money!!

Please note that an upcoming increase in arson upon your stores in southern Ohio will be merely a coincidence!

I HATE WALMART!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad

------------------------------
Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lan Martak:

*hugs Lan*

I'm sorry you had to find out about Wal-mart's absolute and totalitarian evil the hard way.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
man. ought to come into this thread wearing hazmat gear.
*hides from the onslaught*

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
Dear callers,

if one more of you calls without knowing your own phone number "because you don't call yourself very often hahahahaha", violence will ensue!!! Mad

And stop treating me like I'm stupid just because I asked you to repeat your name a little more slowly, or spell it for me. I'm not stupid, I'm really trying my best to understand you, but you have a terrible accent!!!
If I ask you to speak slower or more clearly, that's just what I need you to do. If I wanted you to repeat what you just said just as fast, only louder and over and over again, I would have asked for that! And I will never EVER want that!

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is huge in Japan
Picture of Crow Girl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lan Martak:
Dear fricken Walmart,

My company had recently bestowed upon me a gift for my 20 years of service. That gift was gift cards to your store for a fairly sizable amount of money.
Now I have to admit that even before tonight incident I had held your establishments in the same regard as cancer, Rush Limbaugh and Top 40 radio but a free gift is a free gift.... or so I thought.
After much research I had decided upon the item that I wanted. This was an item that was not available at you rather oversize human zoo stores but only available online. I put the item in my cart and proceed to checkout. I am even pleasantly surprised to find that I can have item delivered before I leave for Christmas vacation. I then proceed to go through your stupid hoop of registering for the privilege of buying something from you. Then come the final insult. You stupid morons will only accept 4 gifts cards online! My company gave me considerably more cars than that. I now find that I can't buy the item that I had decided on! Great, thank for absolutely nothing and underachieving the very low expatiation that I had of you. To make matters worse there nothing I can do in retaliation. You could care less. You already have the money!!

Please note that an upcoming increase in arson upon your stores in southern Ohio will be merely a coincidence!

Ack! THat sucks dude.

Can you try to have the item delivered to the Walmart so that you can pay for it at the store?

Posts: 6962 | Location: Flo-Rida | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crow Girl:

Ack! THat sucks dude.

Can you try to have the item delivered to the Walmart so that you can pay for it at the store?

I was IMing with Chad and he suggested going to the store and consolidating my gift cards. So I would basically be buying gift card with my gift cards.

This seems obvious now in retrospect.
We will see how it goes,

------------------------------
Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
It's a solution, certainly, but it's still a pain in the ass for you to physically go to a store, especially at this time of the year.

I wish you luck!

Istanbul was never Constantinople. They lied.
Picture of Cyan Dream
posted Hide Post
AAAAAARGH!

inagreyplace + colour theory.

Posts: 3426 | Location: purgatory, USA. | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post