Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    Pissed Off?!? I'm just getting started ...
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pissed Off?!? I'm just getting started ...
 Login/Join

Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*hugs*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of Admiral Hasa
posted Hide Post
Fuck you, Fujicolor Photolab, for messing up my negatives AND the scan you were supposed to do!

Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou!

---------------
Bah! Humbug!

Posts: 1056 | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Oh no! It wasn't the Lange Nacht museum pics, was it?

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
*adds another "fuck you, fujicolor photolab", because I like Hasa's photos, too*

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
Fuck you, you spineless pile of warm Jell-o. You squirmy fucking wimp. You have no integrity.

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
meticulously avoids clarity
Picture of NicoleH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasa:
Fuck you, Fujicolor Photolab, for messing up my negatives AND the scan you were supposed to do!

Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou!

Argh :|

Posts: 2642 | Location: Tronno | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of Admiral Hasa
posted Hide Post
Scanned most of the important ones myself. Still sucks, though.

---------------
Bah! Humbug!

Posts: 1056 | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
failed to read the expository information *croak*
Picture of Froggy
posted Hide Post
MMMPHPPPPHPHPHMMMMMPH.

YES I WILL STAND HERE AND MAKE MUFFLED FRUSTRATION NOISES ALL I LIKE.

-stalks off to sulk under the table-

"Sir, I think you've gone mad with power."
"Of course I have. Have you ever gone mad without power? It's boring, nobody listens to you!"
DA

Posts: 401 | Registered: May 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DK BOP
Picture of El Leprechaun
posted Hide Post
Awwww Frown
Don't sulk under the table too long. The world contains cookies and chocolate and other good things the table doesn't have.
*offers cookies*

Posts: 1493 | Location: Well hidden | Registered: March 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
failed to read the expository information *croak*
Picture of Froggy
posted Hide Post
... -ventures out from under table-

-nibbles cookies companionably- You have a good point there.

"Sir, I think you've gone mad with power."
"Of course I have. Have you ever gone mad without power? It's boring, nobody listens to you!"
DA

Posts: 401 | Registered: May 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
Mother Fuckers!

Apparently Drivetest has lot some of the documentation I provided when I switched my UK licence for my Ontario one. I was isued with a Full G licence a I have driven for 13 years and provided evedence in document from NZ etc.

Now I get a letter in the mail stating that on review of my UK licence they issued the wrong licence and I have to go back in and get a restricted G2 licence!

So either their incompetent staff have lost the documentation i provided, or their checker doesn't know the legislation!

Dumb Fucks!

Grrrrr

They are getting a grumpy phone call in an hour when they open!

Posts: 9895 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
will crush you with her mighty shoe
Picture of ninjabatty
posted Hide Post
Fuck you, whoever is coming up with the ideas for all these floor resets. Doing yet another I cracked my head on a metal corner and the bleeding didn't stop for twenty minutes!

Ouchie. My head hurts. Whimper. 

"Don't be surprised if your son gets his butt kicked by a rabbit one of these days."
-Zoe to her mother in Baby Blues

Posts: 2684 | Location: Behind your sofa | Registered: February 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
ow! that is not good

did you report it? or they doing something to stop it happening?

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Starving artist doctor - well, not starving, but if you happen to have an extra biscuit lying around . . .
Picture of Causa Varmilly
posted Hide Post
Enough with the fire alarms for the love of god.
IT WORKS, I PROMISE!

------------------------------
You are a Leprechaun. I'm not even sure what you are. Whiskey-soaked reports from your baffling Isle of Ire raise more questions than they answer. Are you a dwarf? Where's your pickax? If you're an elf, why don't you cobble? You'd think with all your gold, you could invest in some land, perhaps a title, and improve your station. Instead, you hide it in meteorologically-determined locations. You're getting killed on inflation, little friend!

Posts: 9036 | Location: Belfast, NI | Registered: April 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
will crush you with her mighty shoe
Picture of ninjabatty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smaug:
ow! that is not good

did you report it? or they doing something to stop it happening?

I filled out an accident report. But it was my own stupidity that made me bounce my noggin, not watching where I was moving. Then again, if they would stop asking us to move our entire third floor around every three months...

"Don't be surprised if your son gets his butt kicked by a rabbit one of these days."
-Zoe to her mother in Baby Blues

Posts: 2684 | Location: Behind your sofa | Registered: February 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
erm, if there was something sharp at head hight it's not suprising you bounced your noggin!

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
mythos! Mythos! where are you? I need to borrow your set of keys to the death star. I left mine at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stole the last root beer
Picture of Mischief the Polarbear
posted Hide Post
oh shut up, shut up, shut up. Not everything is about you, you self centered, pathetic vacuum.

I'd say you know it, but I seriously don't think you are aware of anything beyond your own head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(terms and conditions apply)

Posts: 8804 | Location: where do you think, you idiot? | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
*Slams fist through a wall that is not my apartment's*

I need a nap.

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is in perfect karmic alignment
Picture of Punkyfins
posted Hide Post
My dishwasher has now sprung a leak on top of everything else. The neighbor complained that the water was running down his *wall*!
And me? I am getting *very* close to Losing It outright.

FUCKFUCKFUCK MOTHERFUCKERBITCHMACHiNE!

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

Posts: 8667 | Location: Just north of Earth | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post