Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    no more birthdays please!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

no more birthdays please!
 Login/Join

Picture of nevereverland
posted
i'm done getting older.
that's it.
it ends here.
really.
it's done.
fuck aging.
no,
i won't tell you how old i am but suffice it to say....
even though people says it's the new 20 i'm at, i don't believe them....
not at all.
fuck me.
i'm older then i ever was before
and i hate it.
fuck. Frown

*Call me button eyes*

If vegetarians eat vegetables what do humanitarians eat?

Posts: 62 | Location: Everywhere all at once | Registered: December 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a flame forum?

Posts: 4 | Registered: January 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Confused

Good question Flabby... i mean where the hell are all the posts???

Posts: 12 | Location: Australia  | Registered: January 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not even a welcome for the new members. What a bunch of “stick up the arse” fucktards this place has turned out to be..

Posts: 4 | Registered: January 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hmmmmm wonder if there is actually anyone in here - seems a bit too quiet for my liking Eek

Well Flabby looks like its up to you and myself to get the party started!!! Razz

Posts: 12 | Location: Australia  | Registered: January 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hart
posted Hide Post
Heyla, Sezza

It is, perhaps, a very polite flame forum? I know more than one of the locals about are Canadian so that would make sense. -tease-

As far as greetings to new members, flabio and Sezza, you are posting near or after midnight on a Saturday for a lot of the people here... give them a chance to wake up and check the board perhaps? -g-

-r

Death-fascinated apprentice-Gaiman-stalker-in-training

Shopping List. Help with ideas?

Posts: 114 | Location: Hammond, LA | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flabio:
This is a flame forum?

Not quite - this the flame section of an author's fan forum. We only use this part if we need to vent our anger, or to talk about SEX. Smile

If you come on over to The World's End, you'll find a very warm welcome there (maybe not today, Sundays are a bit quiet). As I said, this is just the flame part of the forum.

Sorry, was I being too nice?
Bastards.
There you go. Razz

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Well so far 'their' stunning inability understand at the structure of a forum isn't recommending them. Also pretending to get pissy when no one posts in this section for under an hour.

Also it's fairly obvious they are the same person, I think.

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ceridwen:
quote:
Originally posted by flabio:
This is a flame forum?

Not quite - this the flame section of an author's fan forum. We only use this part if we need to vent our anger, or to talk about SEX. Smile

If you come on over to The World's End, you'll find a very warm welcome there (maybe not today, Sundays are a bit quiet). As I said, this is just the flame part of the forum.

Sorry, was I being too nice?
Bastards.
There you go. Razz

Big Grin

And an on-topic ETA: *hugs* to nevereverland

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
(Thanks for taking this back on topic, fion.)

*hugs* nevereverland
I can totally sympathise. When I turned 30, I just wanted to crawl under a blanket in a corner and DIE. Still do every now and again. Especially on birthdays.
It gets better if you adopt a "fuck it, it's just a number"-attitude. Your birthdate doesn't define you if you don't let it. Hell, I'm 33 now and still get people estimating me as mid- to late 20s. It's all about doing whatever the hell you feel like. Big Grin

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hart:
Heyla, Sezza

It is, perhaps, a very polite flame forum? I know more than one of the locals about are Canadian so that would make sense. -tease-

As far as greetings to new members, flabio and Sezza, you are posting near or after midnight on a Saturday for a lot of the people here... give them a chance to wake up and check the board perhaps? -g-

G'day Hart... well that would make sense if they were sleeping and all... so now who has the bourbon

Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sezza:
quote:
Heyla, Sezza

G'day Hart... well that would make sense if they were sleeping and all... so now who has the bourbon

Yeah. Don't choke Junior.

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24395 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't worry your sweet little head old fart - i handle my liquor better than you handle your mashed banana

Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
for the future, little one, people who really can handle their drink never say so Wink

But you know, you really should wait until you're old enough to drink - stealing from daddy's liquor cabinet isn't polite.

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sezza:
Don't worry your sweet little head old fart - i handle my liquor better than you handle your mashed banana

Heh.

Your insults are about at the level of "yer Ma".

Also, in your dreams baby. Wink

~Joe

Posts: 24395 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
quote:

i've never let that stop me

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Beez, do you have a mashed banana? I only ask because I'm making a smoothie and, well, it'd save time.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stealing old mans food??? Thats a worry don't you think??? Try the local nursing home i am sure they have plenty of banana to go with your smoothie

Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
you are aware that it's not stealing if you get asked for it right?

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dweller in Darkness:
Beez, do you have a mashed banana? I only ask because I'm making a smoothie and, well, it'd save time.

I could gum one for you. The "no teeth" is all your fault anyway Razz

~Joe