Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  FLAME WARS    no more birthdays please!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

no more birthdays please!
 Login/Join

Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sezza:
Stealing old mans food??? Thats a worry don't you think??? Try the local nursing home i am sure they have plenty of banana to go with your smoothie

Junior high, revising intelligence/maturity level estimation on the little twat (who claims to be a "she") downward.

Juvenile, derivative and just not.too.bright.

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24398 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeZee:
quote:
Originally posted by Dweller in Darkness:
Beez, do you have a mashed banana? I only ask because I'm making a smoothie and, well, it'd save time.

I could gum one for you. The "no teeth" is all your fault anyway Razz

This is true.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nevereverland
posted Hide Post
thank you for the sympathies really. i think i'm in a stronger better place know. strongerbetter should really be one big word. i also recently got alice in wonderland on blueray and am feeling much more "muchier" since i got back in touch with things that made me happy as a kid.

i put this in the flame section because talking about age and most real world things brings out the profanity. always. i just thought i'd be polite, you know try something new and different.

*Call me button eyes*

If vegetarians eat vegetables what do humanitarians eat?

Posts: 62 | Location: Everywhere all at once | Registered: December 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post