Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  more Other Works    Looking for Westerby/Dunsany--WILL TRADE GAIMAN AUTOGRAPHED BOOKS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Westerby/Dunsany--WILL TRADE GAIMAN AUTOGRAPHED BOOKS
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,

First off, I have five autographed books by Neil Gaiman, and I'm wanting to do a trade and/or payment for the following:

I am looking for autographed editions of Lord Dunsany's books. I've been trying to find one for a while, but haven't come to any success. I'm looking for anything autographed, but I would prefer The Book of Wonder and his Jorkens tales.

I have also been looking for Wesley Westerby's book of short stories called The Rainy Day Companion. I believe that's the only one he wrote before he turned recluse, but it must be out-of-print, and I don't think that many were printed in the first edition. AM WILLING TO PAY TOP PRICE. The only thing I could find was "The Endearing Nightmare" which just popped up on Kindle recently, but I cannot stand e-books. Here is the link for Westerby fans. http://www.amazon.com/The-Ende...ords=wesley+westerby

Maybe Westerby is going to re-issue The Rainy Day Companion? I know he did release some of his work in British periodicals, and if anyone has any, I would probably buy them off you. I'm mostly looking for the stories Ruminations in a Cemetery, The Castle, and Day of the Colt.

Thanks,

Liam

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Liam Sterling,

Posts: 4 | Registered: October 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
We request that new posters contact the mods before making offers of this kind, but I'll let this slide.

To all other posters: keep in mind that all offers off this kind are not enforced by or affiliated with this message board or its moderators.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post