Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  more Other Works    Miracleman (The Dark Age) - what was the planned story?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miracleman (The Dark Age) - what was the planned story?
 Login/Join

posted
I'm sure this has been asked so many times already, but I'm very curious to find out how Gaiman planned to end the saga from issue 25 onwards. Can anyone shed light? Or do we need to wait god knows how many years for some lawsuit to subside?

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Hi agwoodlife!

Since Marvel now owns Marvelman/Miracleman 100%, they would have to hire Neil to finish writing the series. That, or perhaps Neil could hint at the future plot somehow.

I wish the story had an ending too. Frown

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
The Kimota! book has a few pages from issue 25. It implies Kid Miracleman will return for The Dark Age.

I'm still waiting for this series to be reprinted and continue. I'm afraid I'll have to wait a bit longer.

Posts: 10767 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marvel just announced that Neil and Mark Buckingham will finish the storyline in 2016.

Wow. As someone who bought the original issues when they first came out, I am amazed. And excited. What's 3 more years, eh?

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post