New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom slipcases
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all

I've been considering having custom slipcases made for the 9 current novels and 4 collections, I've seen some lovely ones done for Stephen King and others that inspired me.

So, the question... Has anyone done something similar and might share photo's / designs?

Posts: 3 | Registered: February 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
I have not, but maybe you could suggest it to the good folks at Out of Print? I got my American Gods t-shirt from them and slipcases based on books is totally up their alley. It's not like their aren't enough of us fans out there who'd want to buy such swag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12393 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I've designed some now.. But can't work out how to post pictures here! And I have a good guy to make them too.. Hooray!

Just need to find a small group of people who would like them to make it happen.. Any interest out there?

Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
There's a Neil Gamain Fans Facebook group. There might be some interest there, especially if you have specs and/or pics of the cases.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12393 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, have posted some process/ design on at least one group.

Sadly, costs back today means this might not be a possible project as need to find 4/5 more people who want a set!

Thanks for the thought though.

J