Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  more Other Works    short film about John Bolton
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

short film about John Bolton
 Login/Join

posted
Couldn't find a thread for this one yet, so here it is. Loved this little faux documentary. Neil at some of his most cheekiness... I had a hard time even understanding it at first, but came to believe it's just super-razzing of the reclusive JB and his unfathomable ways. I've been a fan of JB's for as long or perhaps longer than I have been of Neil's, mainly because my eye is drawn to images before it is to words. The several pieces they've worked on together are amazing, and I hope John finishes Shame soon without totally debilitating himself... It would be nice if they could collaborate again... Wink
Anywizzle, check this flic out if you haven't already, it's a lot of silliness. Keep your eye out for the "REAL" John! He makes a brief appearance

Posts: 6 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post