New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Novels?
 Login/Join

Picture of that scott guy
posted
Ok, so the ever reliable wikipedia claims that Neil has 2 new adult fiction novels coming out in 2013

The Silver Dream
and
The Ocean At The End Of The Lane

so my question is; does anyone on here have any information on these?

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Not a lot, but at the weekend I'll try and start some new threads for what we do know (and chu the panda too!)

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20558 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
awesome, thanks smaug...and ummm chu the who now?

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Okay, thanks for the prod scott, board now updated.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20558 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks smaug..,for all the stuff up there, i guess my main question that couldnt be answered by those threads is; are any of those adult novels? don't get me wrong, i love the stuff for younger audiences too, but i'd like to see less young adult stuff and more stuff along the maturity level of american gods and the like

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Two are adult, one teenage and one for children, I'll update my posts if that wasn't clear.

~

CHIKKINZ?