Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    The EVEN NEWER "What Are You Listening to Right Now?" Thread
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The EVEN NEWER "What Are You Listening to Right Now?" Thread
 Login/Join

The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
Metallica - Black Album

Yeah. One of those days.

Posts: 10768 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
Manic Street Preachers- The Holy Bible

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Calumny and dragones be there here
Picture of Fiori
posted Hide Post
Eat Static - Kalika

(I have about 7 of their tracks, all from different albums).

and when I said "hammer" I meant my..." - Captain Hammer

"The orange of your mind tastes like sunshine" - Furious

Posts: 507 | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
as i type this, my room mate is singing a medley of Tom Jones songs...if i kill him, i don't think theres a jury outside of Wales that'll convict me

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
I heard Natalie Merchant cover Sympathy for the Devil this morning. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Posts: 10768 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
I kinda like her cover. It's a different spin on one of my favorite songs.

~ Non-Mod-Amy, aka Amy of the Lost Ark

You are a Bookholder. To prompt, or...LINE! (not to prompt) --not to prompt. That is the question. Whether t'is nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of a bad memory, or to take arms against a sea of textual deviations, and...LINE! (by opposing) --by opposing them...LINE! (end) --end...LINE! (them) --end them...LINE! (to prompt, to correct; no more; and by a correction to say we end the heart-ache of a really terrible performance) You didn't have to give me the whole thing! I know it!

Posts: 11747 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
Have you guys listened to my band yet? Razz

/SHAMELESS PLUG

(In keeping with the thread, I've recently been listening to Love Is Here by Starsailor which is an album I've not listened to in <i>years</i> and is providing a massive dose of Nostalgia Smile)

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lexis Nexus
Picture of St.CountZero
posted Hide Post
Oh wow. I remember buying that Starsailor record when it came out. I may even still have it somewhere.

In the series "obscure subgenres no-one else gives a crap about", I'm listening to Ahab.

----------------------------
Adept of the Burning Chrome

Posts: 16373 | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As sweet as fresh-cooked Babycakes. Yahr!
Picture of olias
posted Hide Post
king's x - live love in london

new king's x is always cause for rejoicing!

~~~~~~~~~~
we don't see things as they are, we see them as we are....

Posts: 1392 | Location: chapel hill, nc usa | Registered: March 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Starving artist doctor - well, not starving, but if you happen to have an extra biscuit lying around . . .
Picture of Causa Varmilly
posted Hide Post
Gaslight Anthem - Here's looking at you kid.

With bonus outbreak of 'Ole, ole, ole' midway, because its a recoding from last night in Belfast and we are Just That Oldschool.

------------------------------
You are a Leprechaun. I'm not even sure what you are. Whiskey-soaked reports from your baffling Isle of Ire raise more questions than they answer. Are you a dwarf? Where's your pickax? If you're an elf, why don't you cobble? You'd think with all your gold, you could invest in some land, perhaps a title, and improve your station. Instead, you hide it in meteorologically-determined locations. You're getting killed on inflation, little friend!

Posts: 9036 | Location: Belfast, NI | Registered: April 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
A nice variety of Appalachian murder ballads thanks to the twitterverse.

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10997 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
Snow Patrol

Another huge nostalgia kick for me (I listened the fuck out of the 'Eyes Open' album when I split up with one of my boyfriends).

It's an unpopular thing to say, but Snow Patrol used to be bloody good songwriters. Final Straw was an excellent album.

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lexis Nexus
Picture of St.CountZero
posted Hide Post
newest Agalloch record.

----------------------------
Adept of the Burning Chrome

Posts: 16373 | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
A little bit of ELO.

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
may or may not be cerulean
Picture of Oh hey, jupiter!
posted Hide Post
Dolly Parton's Christmas album Smile

------------------------------
renata
"Neil Gaiman, what are you doing in my falafel?"
--Mary Ellen on Arthur

Posts: 845 | Location: Champagne, Illinoise | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hart
posted Hide Post
Heyla

Looped video of "Do You Want To Date My Avatar?" on Youtube... I just finished rewatching all of the Guild.

-r

-r

Death-fascinated apprentice-Gaiman-stalker-in-training

Shopping List. Help with ideas?

Posts: 114 | Location: Hammond, LA | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i've been listening to a lot of the stuff i used to listen to in high school lately, right now i'm listening to The Great Pacific Ocean by Thrush Hermit

Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i was listening to the newest Metric album about half an hour ago

was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
The new Mountain Goats album "All Eternals Deck" is streaming on NPR's First Listen right now! It's full of awesome and I can't wait for the tour.

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post