Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    What would you like to do for your mid-life crisis?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What would you like to do for your mid-life crisis?
 Login/Join

Are you my mummy?
Picture of Nemo888
posted Hide Post
Five down, one to go.

Posts: 851 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I dare not ask which ...

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
I pretend that my Mazda3 is alternately an MX-5 Miata or a Scion FRS (and that the bluetooth functionality still works) during my morning and evening commutes, and I maintain the illusion that my 3 visits to the gym will be the start of the new macho me.

Oh -- what would I LIKE to do. I'd like to start projects, find myself extremely capable throughout, and emerge victorious!

*looks forlornly at electronics scraps scattered around*

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guess what's behind door number pi!
Picture of Mystery Guest
posted Hide Post
I want a boat. A pretty wooden one that goes fast.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )

Posts: 5625 | Location: no fixed address | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Are you my mummy?
Picture of Nemo888
posted Hide Post
FIRST TO FINISH THE ENTIRE LIST!

Posts: 851 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post