Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    US Election! Obama up on aggregate with 3 minutes to go...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US Election! Obama up on aggregate with 3 minutes to go...
 Login/Join

is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by weeblegeddon:
Oh! A Georgia race:

Charles Darwin gets nearly 4,000 write-in votes

While funny and good for making a point, I'd prefer everyone had just voted for Broun's opponent. Especially since - according to the article - there were quite a lot of other write-ins as well. They may have been able to unseat Broun.

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
And three days after the election...

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
I thought the FL Repubs had conceded, isn't it Obama's?

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35347 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ceridwen:
quote:
Originally posted by weeblegeddon:
Oh! A Georgia race:

Charles Darwin gets nearly 4,000 write-in votes

While funny and good for making a point, I'd prefer everyone had just voted for Broun's opponent. Especially since - according to the article - there were quite a lot of other write-ins as well. They may have been able to unseat Broun.

I read somwhere it was an uncontested seat, there wasn't anyone else to vote for.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D M:
I thought the FL Repubs had conceded, isn't it Obama's?

Yes, but conceding isn't having your votes counted.

*koffDISENFRANCHISEDkoffkoff*

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
It wasn't clear from the article weeble linked to if there was an opponent - I just assumed... If it was indeed completely uncontested (not even a third party candidate or village idiot from the Standing at the Back Dressed Stupidly and Looking Stupid Party), then I get their point.

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scootie Pie
posted Hide Post
If I was Obama, I'd declare martial law and name myself High Imperial EconoPope and then shoot lightning out of my fingers at anyone who gets uppity.

Posts: 257 | Location: The Land of Awesome. Population: Not You | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
Oh, click on this, and watch, fascinated, as Romney's facebook account drops likes in real time. It's utterly mesmeric.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guess what's behind door number pi!
Picture of Mystery Guest
posted Hide Post
Do you think he will actually get a second term?!

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )

Posts: 5625 | Location: no fixed address | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This message board is like a time machine. The good ole days, man.

I still don't know who Keith Flint is

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post