Tools

Deaths
 Login/Join

has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
Really sorry to hear this, Syme.
~hugs~

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
Frown *hugs Syme*

We're here for you.

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
*hugs to smye*

~~thoughts and wishes to smye and to her family~~

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
meticulously avoids clarity
Picture of NicoleH
posted Hide Post
Syme, that's so terrible Frown Sorry to hear it *hugs*

Posts: 2642 | Location: Tronno | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of champagneeyes
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences, Syme. Frown

Thou art so true that thoughts of thee suffice
To make dreams truths and fables histories...
~John Donne

Posts: 176 | Location: In the pines, in the pines... | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Click here!
Picture of Tismalleen
posted Hide Post
Oh god. I'm so sorry, Syme!
*hugs*

✄--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

Posts: 2414 | Location: fluttering about | Registered: September 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
Many vibes and hugs, Syme.

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Girded for battle
Picture of aisha
posted Hide Post
Syme, I'm so sorry. There are no words for what you must be going through.

*massive hugs*

Don't have even the tiniest hesitation if you want to post or PM, I and others will always listen, for what it's worth.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Thats awful, Syme. I'm so sorry.

*hugs*

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
The Lord Rees of Goytre

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35359 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
Odetta

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Adoration of the Modii
Picture of Masque
posted Hide Post
Frown

-- Give a man a fish, he eats for the day; Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime; Teach that man to cook, and he can feed the world....
Head chef in the Realm of Procrastination and Unproductivity, Dp.u.: "You want fries with that?"
Holder for the Golden Pineapple Pin.
------------------------------------------------
If it is on the plate, its food. If it crawls off the plate; Kill it and put it back on the plate.
------------------------------------
I love small furry creatures; especially in a good sauce.

Posts: 13941 | Location: In the Kitchen, Cooking Something. | Registered: March 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
Noooooooo!

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10997 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Istanbul was never Constantinople. They lied.
Picture of Cyan Dream
posted Hide Post
H.M.

inagreyplace + colour theory.

Posts: 3426 | Location: purgatory, USA. | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 146 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
17th Earl of Lauderdale, right-wing firebrand.

quote:
His elder son Ian, Viscount Maitland, Master of Lauderdale, born in 1937, succeeds to the earldom.

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35359 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
Good grief, I didn't know he was still alive! His daughter, Lady Olga Maitland, is a right pain.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15845 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Oliver Postgate

Frown there is no waily face.

Posts: 20852 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
*nods*

i HATE winter.

the death of old people and cats Frown

*i want an ironic smilie face, there is not one of them either*

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
little. yellow. different
Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Domitella:
Oliver Postgate

Frown

He was very frail for some time I believe. His autobiography is one of the best I have ever read. I really recommend it and would be happy to lend it to anyone.

Oh you young people. It's all tea and muffins and excitement in your world I expect.

Posts: 3195 | Location: Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post