Find
Notify
Tools

Deaths
 Login/Join

mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
Yeah in a way it's easier to remember good things as I haven't physically seen her in the hospital. I just wish she didn't have to go like this it was the last thing she wanted.

I'm glad your grandma got to see Millie photos Smile

Posts: 9896 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
*hugs to Hal and Joc*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12489 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JP:
Tony, the husband of one of my dearest friends. Drowned in a lake on Tuesday during an afternoon swim (something he's done countless times before). They found his body this morning. He leaves behind one of the most beautiful people I know, and their three boys (10yrs and younger). My heart aches, my head hurts from trying to push back the thoughts and tears, and I can't help but keep thinking about the randomness of it all.
This week marks one year since my beautiful friend lost her husband and father to her children. She's been amazing this past year. I don't know how she's done it (other than she has to, and she is who she is, which is to say, amazing). I can't believe it's been a year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22795 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
*much love and hugs to you both, Hal and Joce*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22795 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
My nana finally passed away on Saturday she had a good life

Posts: 9896 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry, Kirsty. *hugs*

Posts: 10768 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*hugs* from me too.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry Kirsty. Sending you hugs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8106 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
thanks guys

Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear that. *hugs*
I am glad she had a good life but it's so hard when someone you love goes. x

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2723 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
*Hugs Kirsty
Cheers to the great memories that come from her.
More hugs

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear that, Hal. xx

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15845 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
My grandpa finally passed away last night. He had been resting peacefully and pain free in hospice for the past week. He was 92 and pretty awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by halucinagenia:
My nana finally passed away on Saturday she had a good life

*hugs for you, Kirsty*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JP:
My grandpa finally passed away last night. He had been resting peacefully and pain free in hospice for the past week. He was 92 and pretty awesome.

I'm sorry for your loss, JP. He does sound pretty awesome, and there's certainly worse ways to go.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15845 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry too JP *hugs*

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2723 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Grandpa was 92. Lived a good long life. The most awesome part? He and my grandma had been married for 66 years Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*hugs*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
Adding in more (hugs).

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
Timothy Whicker, aka Ivory. Boardie from way back, though not active recently, and a big part of the NG fan community online since... fuck, since forever. He was killed in a car accident this morning. I'm still processing.

~ Non-Mod-Amy, aka Amy of the Lost Ark

You are a Bookholder. To prompt, or...LINE! (not to prompt) --not to prompt. That is the question. Whether t'is nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of a bad memory, or to take arms against a sea of textual deviations, and...LINE! (by opposing) --by opposing them...LINE! (end) --end...LINE! (them) --end them...LINE! (to prompt, to correct; no more; and by a correction to say we end the heart-ache of a really terrible performance) You didn't have to give me the whole thing! I know it!

Posts: 11747 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post