Find
Notify
Tools

Deaths
 Login/Join

The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
Sorry Jena. I know how hard it is to lose a furry friend. They tear at your heart in ways you never knew...

*hugs*

Posts: 10768 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ex-Bay City Roller
Picture of $crooge Merlin mac $norri McDuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jenalou:
Tigger, my kitty, died Saturday.... Frown

*hugs* I'm really sad for you; it's horrible to lose a pet. My dog died three years ago, and I still miss him lots ... Frown I know how bad you feel. It hurts. A lot. *More hugs*

------------------------------------------

The fox: "One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes"

Go 49ers! Blues is Blood! Mr Elizabethanne

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone which no man gives up but with life itself.

Posts: 1598 | Location: Kingdom of Alba | Registered: November 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for loss of your kitty, Jena

*hugs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12489 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pirate/Zombie/Hero
Picture of Jena
posted Hide Post
*hugs back to everyone*

Vice-Chancellor of the Heartless Bitch Council

Damn peer pressure

Posts: 5271 | Location: Sacramento, CA, US | Registered: August 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
badger, yahr, badger, escher
Picture of daysleeper [if I'm lucky]
posted Hide Post
oh jen, i'm awfully sorry to hear about your kitty. many many condolences. Frown

Posts: 8216 | Location: georgia | Registered: November 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doddering stodger
Picture of Robbie
posted Hide Post
'Deep Throat suspect found dead in hotel

One of the longest-running mysteries of American politics may soon be resolved after it was announced yesterday that the man many suspect of being Deep Throat in the Watergate scandal had died.

Fred LaRue, known as the "bagman" because he delivered payments to ensure the silence of participants in the Watergate break-in, was found dead in a hotel room in Biloxi, Mississippi. He was 75.

The two Washington Post reporters who broke the Watergate story, Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward, have maintained that they would only reveal the identity of Deep Throat once he was dead.

Although there have been several names advanced as Deep Throat, LaRue is one of the more likely candidates. He was a special assistant to John Mitchell, the former attorney general who headed Creep, the Campaign to Re-elect the President, in 1972.

LaRue was at a meeting at Nixon's Florida holiday home at which the scheme to break into the Democratic headquarters in the Watergate building in Washington was first mooted.

Although LaRue insisted he was not Deep Throat, and that the source was a combination of several people, Woodward and Bernstein have insisted Deep Throat was one person.

LaRue said last year that President Nixon had not been told of the plan to break into the building.

He cited his close relationship with Mr Mitchell to back up his claim that the president was ignorant of the plan.

LaRue served four and a half months in prison for his role in the Watergate conspiracy, after being charged with obstructing justice. '

Posts: 10241 | Location: sheffield, uk | Registered: August 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoggoth's Most Peculiar
Picture of denver
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robbie:
Creep, the Campaign to Re-elect the President

You have to wodner who thought that was a good acronym...

Posts: 3721 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doddering stodger
Picture of Robbie
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10241 | Location: sheffield, uk | Registered: August 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Xine
posted Hide Post
Frown I saw. I know his granddaughter, Kendra, well. I guess it was time for his dna to unravel...he's been sick for a long time.

Posts: 9275 | Registered: November 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Village Elder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Irvin Shortess ''Shorty'' Yeaworth Jr., who directed the 1958 cult movie ''The Blob'' and later made hundreds of films with religious and social messages, died in a car accident in the Middle East. He was 78.

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Munk, The Wombat Confessor
posted Hide Post
Rick James

----------------------------
"How do you get from here to the rest of the world?"

Posts: 3317 | Location: The Woodlands | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Her bite actually is worse than her bark.
Picture of Ravenina
posted Hide Post
This may sound disrespectful, but it's not meant to be.

When I heard Rick James was dead all I could think of was the line from the Dave Chapelle Show:

"I'm Rick James, BITCH!!"

Funny stuff if you've ever seen the episode.

Posts: 2538 | Location: Madrid, Spain | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the original crazy ratbastard
Picture of Lawerence McWhiskeyson
posted Hide Post
I raced to get to the board to say, "I'm Rick James, bitch" and ya' beat me to it, Ravenina.

Dammit.

"Witches. Flying monkeys. I's never goin' take PCP again."

Posts: 1109 | Location: Elk Grove Village,IL | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Her bite actually is worse than her bark.
Picture of Ravenina
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 2538 | Location: Madrid, Spain | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to know we're all on the same Rick James page.

~ ~ ~

Posts: 99 | Location: Pennsylvania, United States | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Effete poseur
posted Hide Post
You can all watch a few Chapelle/James clips here, bitch.

Posts: 10489 | Location: Michigan | Registered: December 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Fay Wray

Posts: 37700 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
and, in memory....

quote:
Whatever happened to Fay Wray
That delicate satin draped frame
As it clung to her thigh
How I started to cry
Cause I wanted to be dressed just the same
Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters
Of sins of the flesh
Erotic nightmares beyond any measure
And sensual day-dreams
To treasure forever
Can't you just see it
Whoa-ho ohhh

Don't dream it, be it
Don't dream it, be it
Don't dream it, be it
Don't dream it, be it
Don't dream it, be it
Don't dream it, be it
Don't dream it, be it

DR. SCOTT
Ach! We've got to get
Out of this trap
Before this decadence
Saps our wills
I've got to be strong
Und try to hang on
Or else my mind may well snap
Und my life will be lived
For the.... thrills!
Don't dream it, be it

BRAD
Its beyond me help me mommy

JANET
God bless Lily St. Cyer

Posts: 37700 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wielder of the Sacred Speculum
Picture of Oubliette
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aitapata:
and, in memory....

[QUOTE]Whatever happened to Fay Wray
That delicate satin draped frame

She went apeshit!

Posts: 3113 | Registered: June 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
should only be taken in the dosage prescribed by your physician
Picture of CancerDusk
posted Hide Post
My boss died from complications due to cancer. He was thrity-two. Frown

------
"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us. Cynics always say no. But saying 'yes' begins things. Saying 'yes' is how things grow. Saying 'yes' leads to knowledge."
~Stephen Colbert

Posts: 7088 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: July 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post