Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Anyone here play Fiasco?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone here play Fiasco?
 Login/Join

Goofy Beast
Picture of Thirith & His Enormous Tibia
posted
Since I expect there are some RPGers on this forum, I was wondering: have any of you ever played Fiasco, a narrative-focused, no-GM RPG that came out a couple of years ago. I got myself a copy (well, two even, one as a Christmas present for a friend) and have read up on the game, checking out resources and gameplay, including a fun session on YouTube hosted by Wil Wheaton.

If any of you have played it, what are your experiences with it, and do you have any tips for a first-time player?

For everyone else who doesn't know it but has even a passing interest in story-focused RPGs, you may want to check out the website: www.bullypulpitgames.com/fiasco

Posts: 10887 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Effete poseur
posted Hide Post
If you figure it all out, please let me know, because I bought the rulebook and companion guide thingy at Gen Con last year after hearing rave reviews, but still can't seem to wrap my head around it.

I should probably watch some YouTube videos...

Posts: 10489 | Location: Michigan | Registered: December 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post