Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    I *still* own the board!
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I *still* own the board!
 Login/Join

Effete poseur
posted Hide Post
Beep beep boop beep.

Posts: 10489 | Location: Michigan | Registered: December 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
*Uses misdirection to place a red foam ball in THN's hand, in place of the Board which is palmed and then hidden up my sleeve*

I've been watching Wizard Wars a lot lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22795 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I don't think JP realises that he was the one being misdirected - I've had the Board the whole time.

*huggles the Board*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, but I believe you're mistaken.

Mine.

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
No, that was Maeve.
No wonder you can't keep hold of the Board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22795 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
*pokes the Board with a stick*

*prod*

*prod prod*

<Board lies lifeless>

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10997 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
BAM wut?!
Pwnage!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
Snoozin' - LOSIN'!!!
Mine mine mine!

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Oh no you don't ... *ninja-wobble* and it's all MINE!

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2723 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
*Shakes fist at ze Motley!

"Someday it shall be MINE again!" - - -Oh WAIT... what's THIS that I have in my hands?

Board eez Miiiiiiiine!!! :-D

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Traditional Dutch chocolatier
Picture of Lester Zombie
posted Hide Post
Mine dammit! MINE!

---------------------------------
Things never were what they used to be.

Posts: 2361 | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guess what's behind door number pi!
Picture of Mystery Guest
posted Hide Post
Not sure I want it.
*yoink*

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )

Posts: 5631 | Location: no fixed address | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
It's just a bit dusty.

*huggles the Board*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Effete poseur
posted Hide Post
Mine again.

Posts: 10489 | Location: Michigan | Registered: December 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post