Tools

Your Personal FAQ
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ceridwen:
PM Dweller or Aitapata, maybe they forgot to do yours.

what am i - scotch mist Roll Eyes

Razz

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20598 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

does this mean I get a linky now?

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
you've already got it Cool

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20598 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
ohh, ohhh! could i please have one? please?!

*jumps up and down waving hand wildly*

eta: ok so either that was ridiculously fast, or i mis-clicked first time.

and my faq is rubbish! time for an edit methinks

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fionchadd:
ohh, ohhh! could i please have one? please?!

*jumps up and down waving hand wildly*

eta: ok so either that was ridiculously fast, or i mis-clicked first time.

and my faq is rubbish! time for an edit methinks

Roll Eyes

done already!

Big Grin

eta : I've been adding any i've noticed were missed, but from what i can tell you need to post again to get it to work Smile

if you do an updated one, give me the heads up and i'll probably change it (unless i like the first one better Razz )

~

CHIKKINZ?

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
hahaha, sneaksy, just editing your original one Smile

~

CHIKKINZ?

Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
quote:
hahaha, sneaksy, just editing your original one

yeah, well i didn't want to tax you or anything Razz

thanks for the link Smile

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
not a problem Smile

~

CHIKKINZ?

Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smaug:
quote:
Originally posted by Ceridwen:
PM Dweller or Aitapata, maybe they forgot to do yours.

what am i - scotch mist Roll Eyes

Razz

Oh, sorry Smaug - I just remembered that Dweller did them originally, and Amy is TechAdmin... didn't mean to snub you there.

*offer flowers and hug* Forgivesies? Smile

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Smile

no problem.

dweller did (and does) do the original titles) and amy did start the links to the faq's, but i can fix them too.

*looks at flowers and hugs*

okay, hugs i'll accept, but wine, chocolate or comics beats flowers any day - even my husband knows that Big Grin

~

CHIKKINZ?

meticulously avoids clarity
Picture of NicoleH
posted Hide Post
Ooh, can we plebs still ask for this? Smile

Posts: 2642 | Location: Tronno | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
you don't ask for it, you just do it.

and when me or miss aitapata notices you've done it, we put it in your title.

~

CHIKKINZ?

is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
and if you ask Dweller in Darkness here you get a random member title!

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lilith42
posted Hide Post
Could I get a personal faq or am I too new?

Posts: 639 | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Of course you can!

But you write your own, then They link to it for you. Go wild!

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
little. yellow. different
Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by silly punk:
and if you ask Dweller in Darkness here you get a random member title!

They're far from random. A lot of thought and effort goes into them! (so I understand)

Oh you young people. It's all tea and muffins and excitement in your world I expect.

Posts: 3191 | Location: Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
so Dweller wants me to be eaten? by a grue?
I think I'm sad now.

<--is kidding, btw

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
er - I think people are confusing the odd little titles we've go0tten from Dweller (the bit under our screen name and above the word Member) with what this thread is about, which is our personal Frequently Asked Questions - and that's stuff you write yourself. After you write it, one of the mods will kindly link your screen name to that FAQ that you wrote. But you have to actually write it first. Smile

If you want to be oddly titled, that's a whole 'nother thread. You have to go and beg Dweller.

Did that make any sense? I frequently confuse people.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25418 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
You've about got it right, Maeve.

Oh, and I don't offer explanations of where the titles come from and your options are to either accept and love your title or have it removed until I get bored and make you a new one.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48711 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
to completely derail the thread - Who is Scratch Fury and where does that quote come from? s'brilliant!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25418 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post