Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Trawling for videos.
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trawling for videos.
 Login/Join

Queen of New York
Picture of Dread Captain Psyko
posted Hide Post
If we're at the point of just linking adorable things, I think I am legally obligated to inform you all that the ShibaCam is back up.

http://www.ustream.tv/sfshiba

Posts: 9561 | Location: Noo Yawk. | Registered: December 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dread Captain Psyko:
If we're at the point of just linking adorable things, I think I am legally obligated to inform you all that the ShibaCam is back up.

http://www.ustream.tv/sfshiba

Well there goes Beez's sick days...

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
The puppies are so adorable.

However, dog breeders make me cranky.

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scootie Pie
posted Hide Post
I am the Shiba Inu puppy of the World's End!

A video? Uh...okay...watch this.

Posts: 258 | Location: The Land of Awesome. Population: Not You | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
OK... It's a bit stupid but still pretty funny. Smile
Contains a little language and lots of fake albeit bloody violence.

------------------------------

Posts: 15887 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*102 gold stars*
Picture of Cavenagh
posted Hide Post
This is why you shouldn't deep fry Gnocchi.

Hermits have no peer pressure

Posts: 8099 | Registered: April 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
YOU WILL BE AVENGED!

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12872 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Flinchy!:
YOU WILL BE AVENGED!

I love the bit where Thor keeps dropping the hammer. Smile

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:
quote:
Originally posted by Big Flinchy!:
YOU WILL BE AVENGED!

I love the bit where Thor keeps dropping the hammer. Smile

Mine too Smile

Posts: 15887 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
Damn, I'm too late! Frown The video was removed at Disney's "request" (euphemism for "we'll sue your ass and any other body part we feel like unless you do what we want").

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
You can still see it here, although you can't make it full screen.

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
Tony Stark would like to tell you just how much he likes suits.

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
So, I've got a couple of things to post this time.

First 2 things are from Epic Rap Battles of History, a fun web show where 2 guys dress up as characters or historical figures or whatever, and do in character rap battles. Past ones have been everything from Darth Vader vs Hitler, Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare, and Mr. Rogers vs Mr. T.

Their most recent one, however, Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates may be their best work yet. (And it has a surprise guest at the end.)

Oh, and they also had a geeky dance off as those characters as well.

Speaking of dancing, here's a fun and amazing performance. (Starts properly at about 35 seconds in, so be patient if it seems like nothing is happening at first.)

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Goofy Beast
Picture of Thirith & His Enormous Tibia
posted Hide Post
Has this - Nick Clegg saying sorry - already been posted somewhere?

Posts: 10887 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
Title says it all! Smile

has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
Yes, the cross pollination has finally occurred...
Whitby Gothic Style

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dragons Bard
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3569 | Location: Valhalla | Registered: May 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time amateur cardiologist
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayfarer:
Yes, the cross pollination has finally occurred...
Whitby Gothic Style

lulz. a bit wrong and twisted, but funny and enjoyable nonetheless. love the verse about the music. Not obscure... like the Cure, heheh

-Ivan.

Posts: 2051 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23 | Location: deep in your thoughts | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
A loose history of the Soviet Union (and post-Soviet Russia) set to the Tetris theme

James

Wandering, but not lost.