Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Trawling for videos.
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 72
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trawling for videos.
 Login/Join

Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Nightmare on Elm Street Redux

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12872 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
... I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this is NOT how Psi and his buddies play with their Legos. (Although I admit, I could be wrong).

That same youtube user has a lot of other from videos, from a parody of Full Metal Jacket, to movie trailers, to poking fun at geeky things, includings its heros and villains. (Watching the next to last video I linked to, I'm guessing that the creator is not a fan of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull).

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer:
I'm guessing that the creator is not a fan of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull).

Is anybody? Other than George Lucas anyway?

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
This is just beautiful. Watch until after the first 30 seconds - it warms up.

(Gakked from Mr. Gibson on twitter)

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15845 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Goofy Beast
Picture of Thirith & His Enormous Tibia
posted Hide Post
For a uniquely surreal look back at the UK election campaign, check out this video (Nick Clegg's "Broken Promises" clip) - but turn on Close Captioning by clicking on CC and then selecting Auto Captioning. There are some beautiful lines there.

Posts: 10887 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
So, everyone does know how awesome Narwhals are, right? <-- Totally not an evil earworm that will shred your sanity, including a brief cameo from Cthullu.

Okay, to make up for it, I give you: foxes jumping on a trampoline!

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
No one does it better than the Birds of Prey

----

Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
All Purpose Movie Trailer

------------------------------

Posts: 15887 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lan Martak:
All Purpose Movie Trailer

[Statement of sincere support for this link and others like it, followed by a statement indicating I'm sending this link to others, unattributed.]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dweller in Darkness,

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48716 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firekeeper's Sister
Picture of VegaRiad
posted Hide Post
This happens to me all the damn time.

-Natalie
----*-*-*-*----
I have heard the Languages of Apocalypse,
and now I shall embrace the silence.

Posts: 2775 | Location: The bottom of a small bowl of imaginary winged serpents | Registered: March 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
Best video I've seen in ages

Posts: 9896 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firekeeper's Sister
Picture of VegaRiad
posted Hide Post
aahaha!XD
I especially love the little girl with the pigtails and training wheels doing a 180 into a perfect parallel park against the wall. Big Grin

-Natalie
----*-*-*-*----
I have heard the Languages of Apocalypse,
and now I shall embrace the silence.

Posts: 2775 | Location: The bottom of a small bowl of imaginary winged serpents | Registered: March 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Flinchy!:
No one does it better than the Birds of Prey

oh, i need to start watching this show...

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14243 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
posted Hide Post
You totally should. It's awesome.

- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 48716 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
I posted this in the Anime/Manga thread, but I'll post it here, too - my favorite anime theme song.

----

Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
The best alternate movie ending EVER!!!

Posts: 15887 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
posted Hide Post
Very nice homage, and incredible animation for a parody vid.

- G.K. Chesterton

stole the last root beer
Picture of Mischief the Polarbear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by halucinagenia:
Best video I've seen in ages
Wow...

Pretty sure there a couple of fakes in there, but oh boy those are brilliant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(terms and conditions apply)

Posts: 8804 | Location: where do you think, you idiot? | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
the running on water is a definite fake, was a viral marketing campaign for shoes.

Posts: 9896 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
Not the name of a lost Peter Gabriel-era Genesis album. Apparently this actually happened.

Shirtless Acrobats Dance for Pope