Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Trawling for videos.
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trawling for videos.
 Login/Join

Picture of TongsterBot
posted Hide Post
Ehh.-Overlording-isn't-really-worth-it.

I-am-not-the-real-Tongster

Posts: 139 | Registered: June 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Queen of New York
Picture of Dread Captain Psyko
posted Hide Post
I realized last night that this is on Youtube in it's entirety.

It's kind of fun to spot all the locations in Brooklyn from 20 years ago. God DUMBO has changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_15v_fMqGEM

Posts: 9561 | Location: Noo Yawk. | Registered: December 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dread Captain Psyko:
It's kind of fun to spot all the locations in Brooklyn from 20 years ago. God DUMBO has changed.

It's been a few years since I was over in DUMBO, but difference between growing up a couple of neighborhoods over in the 80s and what I saw in that trip back was a trip. Everything had gone from a dying industrial area with old warehouses to artist's lofts, trendy restaurants and boutiques and such.

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Queen of New York
Picture of Dread Captain Psyko
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer:
quote:
Originally posted by Dread Captain Psyko:

It's been a few years since I was over in DUMBO, but difference between growing up a couple of neighborhoods over in the 80s and what I saw in that trip back was a trip. Everything had gone from a dying industrial area with old warehouses to artist's lofts, trendy restaurants and boutiques and such.

Did you hear what happened to Grimaldi's BTW?

Posts: 9561 | Location: Noo Yawk. | Registered: December 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
Is that the pizza place that's directly under the bridge? If so, I've heard good things about it but never actually been there, as the Brooklyn Bridge was usually the limits of how far I went towards DUMBO as a kid. I was probably only in DUMBO about half a dozen times during the 80s and 90s.

And no, I hadn't heard. What happened?

James

Wandering, but not lost.

Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
Evolution of the Batman logo.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15845 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Fabulous. Thanks Hive

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
Evolution of the Batman logo.

I was going to reply with something but then I found Slouchy Batman and forgot.

In spite of horrid posture, WANT!

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scootie Pie
posted Hide Post
How to ruin a photo:

Look at Batman's left inner quad! What's that bulging out?

YOU CANNOT UNSEE

Razz

Posts: 258 | Location: The Land of Awesome. Population: Not You | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Hrm... suddenly I don't want the statue anymore.

Oh, and a video on responsible drinking.

Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
He has no shoulders and dresses on the left? My goodness.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15845 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is imperfectly illuminated
Picture of Murphy
posted Hide Post
back to the future by Feist -
recreating childhood photos.
video

---------------
*is currently impressed*

Posts: 8147 | Location: London, England | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
If this does not at least give you a sniffle, then you are a soulless monster Razz

Posts: 15887 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Invisible Spider-Man vs The Population of Ghana

Sony should have reconsidered that Spider-Man reboot.

Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Holy Musical B@man!

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12872 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
Caine's arcade: the story of a 9 year old boy who built his own arcade in the back of his father's shop, and how it became a hit.

Link

James

Wandering, but not lost.

knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
Also, because I only saw it recently: Joseph Gordon-Levitt's very insane (and athletic) tribute to "Make 'em Laugh" from Singing in the Rain on Saturday Night Live.

James

Wandering, but not lost.

knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
One to make people go squee:

Mini-pig gets over his fear of steps

James

Wandering, but not lost.