Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Trawling for videos.
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trawling for videos.
 Login/Join

Part-time amateur cardiologist
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
quote:

holy crap, that is amazing.

-Ivan.

Posts: 2051 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
do you want to date my avatar

From the Guild Cast

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
Oh. Mi. Gawd.

Something about this is so veryvery wrong... but hilarious. Extremely hilarious.
And oddly compelling...

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I figured that would be in here! I'm catching up and only just stumbled on that vid. I think I have a girlcrush on Felicia Day.

Also, I recently bought and watched The Guild and it's awesome.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
god, just started watching The Guild (via Wil Wheaton, via Mr Topp's blog)

so much for work!

Posts: 20852 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stole the last root beer
Picture of Mischief the Polarbear
posted Hide Post
Flinstones endorse smoking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(terms and conditions apply)

Posts: 8804 | Location: where do you think, you idiot? | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stole the last root beer
Picture of Mischief the Polarbear
posted Hide Post
Ribena black-currants.
Wow.
Times have changed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(terms and conditions apply)

Posts: 8804 | Location: where do you think, you idiot? | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
"New" Star Trek trailer

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48716 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
OK, it's not a link to Youtube, but there is a video lurking on this page, explaining the latest 7 Worlds Collide project that Neil Finn came up with and it features Johnny Marr, Ed O'Brien, Phil Selway, KT Tunstall, Bic Runga, members of Wilco and of course, Neil Finn. (I'm sure I'm forgetting people, it was a massive gathering)

He invited them all down to New Zealand last Christmas (and I had money enough for a plane ticket, time to get a ticket and no bloody passport! I am an eejit!!) and jam and write songs and I think it just turned out brilliant. Apparently some of the proceeds go to Oxfam, so that's a good thing too.

When I was in California NF played with KT Tunstall, Bic Runga and Lisa Germano (that's one I forgot above!) and it was incredible. Wonderful songs.

Finally getting to the point - there was a short video of the making of this album on Amazon UK, and I hope this link takes you there

If you like any of the artists I listed or just guys/chicks with guitars, please go listen, 'cos I think it's fab and I want to foist it off on my friends. Smile

oh yeah, there are some more videos on the official www.7worldscollide.com site. I particularly adore Hazel Black.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
glommed from twitter:

kitteh om nom nom

Firekeeper's Sister
Picture of VegaRiad
posted Hide Post
Holy carp that's adorable!

It was driving my dog nuts, she was pointing at the computer speaker. Big Grin

-Natalie
----*-*-*-*----
I have heard the Languages of Apocalypse,
and now I shall embrace the silence.

Posts: 2775 | Location: The bottom of a small bowl of imaginary winged serpents | Registered: March 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
this is all sorts of awesome. and lego!

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Weird Al's version of Avril Lavigne's "Complicated." Turns out more verbs end with the "-ated" sound than are dreamt of in Avril's philosophy. Not that she has a philosophy. Or dreams for that matter.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48716 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
these both make me laugh

so I don't care if they are silly!

Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
today is No Cat Day!

Girded for battle
Picture of aisha
posted Hide Post
Don't know if this has been posted before, but I rediscovered it the other night after having seen it once, years ago, on late night tv, and wondered what it was ever since.

The Mysterious Explorations of Jasper Morello, gorgeous steampunk-esque short with really distinctive sepia-toned, silhouette artwork. Set in a world of airships, creeping plagues and even more creeping monsters, it's well worth a watch if you have half an hour to spare!

Posts: 1312 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
waggish jackanape
Picture of Royko
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amy?:
today is No Cat Day!

Aw!

---------------------------------------------------------------
So fluffy you could die.
(blog)

Posts: 6919 | Location: Chicago | Registered: October 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
splish splash to no-cat-day!

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
http://vimeo.com/3139610

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14243 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Starving artist doctor - well, not starving, but if you happen to have an extra biscuit lying around . . .
Picture of Causa Varmilly
posted Hide Post
We have these friends that have a band that is called I Am Not Left Handed, and these friends insist on fuzzy teddies in their videos and occasionally their friends, and wheeeee I am in this one where Kathryn takes on the evil overlord panda:

Everybody sleeps

(I'm the red cardigan sleeper)

------------------------------
You are a Leprechaun. I'm not even sure what you are. Whiskey-soaked reports from your baffling Isle of Ire raise more questions than they answer. Are you a dwarf? Where's your pickax? If you're an elf, why don't you cobble? You'd think with all your gold, you could invest in some land, perhaps a title, and improve your station. Instead, you hide it in meteorologically-determined locations. You're getting killed on inflation, little friend!

Posts: 9036 | Location: Belfast, NI | Registered: April 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post