Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    HBO's Game of Thrones (*WARNING* Spoilers are a possible)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HBO's Game of Thrones (*WARNING* Spoilers are a possible)
 Login/Join

Picture of Game Wizard
posted Hide Post
WHOA, JOFFERY!! WHAT THE HELL!!??

--------~~~~~~~*******
When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What the hell am I supposed to do with these!? Demand to see Life's manager! Make Life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Posts: 275 | Location: Somplace where there is cake.....What do you mean the cake is a lie? | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Goofy Beast
Picture of Thirith & His Enormous Tibia
posted Hide Post
The kids - Arya, Sansa, Bran - have a commentary track on the Season 1 DVD set. Nothing revelatory, but kinda sweet. They sing along to the title sequence. Smile (I would have embedded the video, but it seems YouTube no longer offers the old-style code that works on the boards.)

Posts: 10887 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Game Wizard:
WHOA, JOFFERY!! WHAT THE HELL!!??

Karma's a bitch.

Posts: 10768 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Game Wizard
posted Hide Post
Believe me I know. He is just building up for the worlds biggest karmic bitch-slap!

I even know when it will happen too, towards the middle or end of Season 4.

Season 3 will end with the RW.

--------~~~~~~~*******
When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What the hell am I supposed to do with these!? Demand to see Life's manager! Make Life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Posts: 275 | Location: Somplace where there is cake.....What do you mean the cake is a lie? | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
So. As far as I know, Season 2 has now finished airing on screens somewhere. Sky? HBO? I don't know. But I've only just finished watching the first series.

Tyrion Lannister - I have a small crush there. What a guy! What has Peter Dinklage been in before? Elf? Prince Caspian? They're the only two things I know of. He's awfully good.

I quite like Jon Snow too Smile

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2723 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has a beaver that talks
Picture of supersnazz: fiend for rawk!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Motley:
Tyrion Lannister - I have a small crush there. What a guy! What has Peter Dinklage been in before? Elf? Prince Caspian? They're the only two things I know of. He's awfully good.

I don't know if you saw either version of Death at a Funeral, but he was the only person who played (essentially) the same character in both films.

The Musics: Mr. Fusion
The Writing: CBLDF Embloggenings

Posts: 15711 | Location: A few miles west of crazy... | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Goofy Beast
posted Hide Post
He's got a great bit in Living in Oblivion. Probably the funniest scene in the film.

Posts: 10887 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
The first show I ever saw him on was Nip/Tuck. That's got to be about 10 years ago or so now.

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Thank you. That's three films and a TV show to look out for. Excellent stuff!

And they all have other actors I like too - Steve Buscemi and James Marsden and Alan Tudyk. Brilliant.

Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2723 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
Love it Furious Smile

------------------------------

Posts: 15887 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
For more Peter Dinklage I highly recommend the movie Station Agent.

------------------------------

Posts: 15887 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ylvs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lan Martak:
Love it Furious Smile

What Lan Martak said.

"Welcome stranger. The paths are treacherous today." Tad Williams, The Dragonbone Chair

Posts: 70 | Location: Kassel, where the Brothers Grimm collected the fairy tales | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
Wish me luck getting into the GoT panel at Comic Con!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12489 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia's Vengeance:

whoo! Good luck!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
You're going to need it! Last year the line was at least three hours long. Good luck!

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia's Vengeance:

Luck? Say your surname is Lannister and smug your way into the panel!

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Goofy Beast
posted Hide Post
Or, if the doorman is your hot but cruel brother...

Erm.

(Personally, I don't have a mancrush on Jaime. That's reserved for a certain Lannister halfman - and even then, I guess I'm more of a Cat man.)

Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Good luck!!!

Kurt Vonnegut

Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
I just discovered that that there are just three, maybe four, degrees of separation between me and anyone on the cast of both GoT and Doctor Who:
Tom Wlaschiha (1) played Jaqen H'ghar (also Lt. Koenig in a The Sarah Jane Adventures two-parter called Lost in Time). He is a (East) German actor, who (2) guest starred in a 2006 mini-series called "Zwei Engel für Amor" over here, whose main star was a young actress called Theresa Scholze (3) who I went to school with and acted with in our hometown theatre's youth theatre group!
Mind.
Blown.

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post