Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    When the real world reminds you of the Board
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When the real world reminds you of the Board
 Login/Join

Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
When I left the BART station the other day, there was a red balloon, almost exactly like the welcome balloon, same kind of string attached and all, just coming back down to earth after (presumably) being let go by a small child somewhere. It was still a good 20 feet above the ground, lazily wandering along. I almost chased it so I could grab it and bring it home, and take pictures for you guys. But the wind picked up and it disappeared before I could.

Posts: 8092 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
::crosses off 'create totem icon for others to worship' of list::

eeeeexcellent

::evil grin::

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14237 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ::hop-hop-kill-hop:::
::crosses off 'create totem icon for others to worship' of list::

eeeeexcellent

::evil grin::

But how many people have avatars of you? Huh? I go Blargh! and then my head explodimicates. I also have 3 heads and horns. Hehehe.

Posts: 10767 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
oh also whenever i see squid type beings i think "friend of dayvd" and simultaneously "great evil leggy things. be sensible, hide with maure"

...unless it's calamari, in which case i think "yum! pass the cayenne pepper!"

Wink

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14237 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
are you saying we aren't?

well, at least one of us is know to be a llama Razz

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post
quote:
oh also whenever i see squid type beings i think "friend of dayvd" and simultaneously "great evil leggy things. be sensible, hide with maure"

...unless it's calamari, in which case i think "yum! pass the cayenne pepper!"

Wink

Big Grin

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is no custom member title here.
Picture of The Lord of Nothings
posted Hide Post
three's an ad near my house that says 'Feng Sure', which reminds me of Punk

Dresden Dolls, SG remind me of Rain

there's stuff that reminds me of Alinda, but i forget

Posts: 16135 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: June 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
i guess all the time, and i always find it hard to explain why i find something odd really amusing, especially when i find out something related to 'Worlds End' like a bar with the same name or whatever.

libraries reming me of amy

everytime israel is on the news i think of gal and mikka

llama reming me of llama Big Grin

so much stuff!

and the other day i had a random snowball fight with some friends, and it was just like man this is something board people would do, how cool is it that some of my real friends are like that!

Posts: 9895 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is no custom member title here.
Picture of The Lord of Nothings
posted Hide Post
when i met a girl at a party who had a Death's eye thing and Bjork lyrics tatooed on her, um, lower back i thought she was some Incarnation of the Boardd

Posts: 16135 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: June 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saleperson for Erinyes, Inc.
Picture of G0ddessC0mplex
posted Hide Post
I used to think of chocolate cake everytime I passed the fruit aisle at the grocery store. Smile Now I guess I'll have to find cake to look at instead.

~~~~~~~~~~
A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail. A best friend is someone who's sitting beside you saying, "That was f***ing awesome!"
~~~~~~~~~~
Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
~~~~~~~~~~
www.geocities.com/g0ddessc0mplex/
www.myspace.com/g0ddessc0mplex
http://people.tribe.net/g0ddessc0mplex

Posts: 2428 | Location: The Road Less Traveled | Registered: November 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
*chucks a snowball at chocolate cake*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
*chucks snowballs at JP*

*laughs*

*chucks snowballs at everyone*

Posts: 9895 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*throws fake snow*

~~~~~~~~~~
A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail. A best friend is someone who's sitting beside you saying, "That was f***ing awesome!"
~~~~~~~~~~
Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 2428 | Location: The Road Less Traveled | Registered: November 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
*throws fake yellow snow*

I made it myself! Big Grin

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL

Ew.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
~~~~~~~~~~

has a beaver that talks
Picture of supersnazz: fiend for rawk!
posted Hide Post
My friend Ev keeps posting about WE in his lj, and I always double-take until I remember he's talking about PLU Wind Ensemble.

The Musics: Mr. Fusion
The Writing: CBLDF Embloggenings

Posts: 15711 | Location: A few miles west of crazy... | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our WE is so much more interesting that his WE.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
~~~~~~~~~~

of the sparkly hair brigade
Picture of del74
posted Hide Post
everytime i hear my kids go llama llama
and when i see hotel signsSmile
or im at the library and a dewey decimal thing and i have a problem
and i will always think of amy everytime i do a works cited page from now onSmile

The 75 Delirians?
Umm well, number 2 is off sick, 38 is suffering from a mild case of sanity, and 74 has

run off to the world of men to spread sparkly gigglepops to their drab civilization.
Is she nuts?
Oh yes, she scored very highly on the entrance exam!

Posts: 3128 | Location: springfield, il, 62703 | Registered: August 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought of llama today 'cause there was an arts and craft show at the mall and there was this guy selling ethnic looking alpaca sweaters and such and one cute little sweater for a kid had fluffy white llamas all over it.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
~~~~~~~~~~

has a beaver that talks
Picture of supersnazz: fiend for rawk!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G0ddessC0mplex:
Our WE is so much more interesting that his WE.

It really is.

The Musics: Mr. Fusion
The Writing: CBLDF Embloggenings

Posts: 15711 | Location: A few miles west of crazy... | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post