Find
Notify
Tools

Last Call!
 Login/Join

Picture of Scootie Pie
posted Hide Post
*still at the bar, drinking a cherry soda*

You know, Dad can be an aloof bastard, but he does remember this place fondly.

*leans over the bar and steals a beer mug*

I like souvenirs. Charge me for it if you can Razz

*gets up and walks toward the portal*

Yeah... this place smells better on our side.

*leaves*

*portal stays open*

Posts: 258 | Location: The Land of Awesome. Population: Not You | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm the full moon on your quiet night.
Picture of Silverfoot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fluffyllama's BIG

I'll have a Coke-Hai, please.

What?

No, it's real--Cola and sho-chu.

sorry, man... had to really dig to find it in the back. I knew we had some, though...

"She's too clever by half," said Dr Fruitbowl. "Lets remove half her brain then" replied Igor, feeling rather pleased with himself. "Ah, but what if we take out the wrong half, and she finds out, kicks the schmutz out of us and puts the two halves back together and then REALLY kicks the schmutz out of us?" countered the Dr, "It would be safer to move the whole operation to Costa Rica, get on the net and find a cheap flight"

Posts: 4747 | Location: AuthentCity, DamnNation | Registered: May 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
I am here! I am ready to cheer!

I am... really tempted to link images like the mods used to yell at us for!

What are they gonna do, take away our access?

(Okay, Jim, okay - put down the Mod Hammer. I'm putting the link away in my back pocket, with Tongster, see?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8106 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Mmmph! Mmrph mmmppph mmmph.

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12872 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
*tuck, tuck, tuck*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8106 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Aw man, I love y’all

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
Scoot *must* be old enough for a beer by now. At least by European terms...

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35359 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna miss this place *steals all the ashtrays to keep pennies in*

Posts: 20852 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverfoot
posted Hide Post
Hey! I was using *that* one!

*snags one back*

"She's too clever by half," said Dr Fruitbowl. "Lets remove half her brain then" replied Igor, feeling rather pleased with himself. "Ah, but what if we take out the wrong half, and she finds out, kicks the schmutz out of us and puts the two halves back together and then REALLY kicks the schmutz out of us?" countered the Dr, "It would be safer to move the whole operation to Costa Rica, get on the net and find a cheap flight"

Posts: 4747 | Location: AuthentCity, DamnNation | Registered: May 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Well I *never*!

But okay.

Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
*stashes beermats in hidden places so Domi can have a mini Easter hunt*

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35359 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
*finds all the beermats*

*eats all the beer mats*

Picture of Silverfoot
posted Hide Post
*slides a tray of condiments down the bar*

I find they are especially good with tzatziki.

Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
I was going to order a Captain and Coke, but I've sworn off soda, so I'll just take a spiced rum on the rocks, please. Heh, yeah, sworn off soda - a hell of a lot has changed in 20 years!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22795 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Hey, the bar's still open!
Excellent! I'll have a gin and tonic tonight please. And none of your fancy nonsense. I want it to taste of gin and tonic, thanks.

Can I get a round in for everyone?

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2723 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
little. yellow. different
Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
<opens the door tentatively, hesitant to walk in because he know the emotions are going to hit hard. Then sees you all and knows that here, really more than anywhere, is where none of that matters, and happily enters>

I didn't think I would be in time, but maybe time doesn't matter here either.

It's a heady mix of happy and sad to read people's posts from the last day or so. It is amazing how quickly it has come back to life.

I can't really work out why none of the media that have taken over don't feel the same as this place, but they don't. I do understand that things have to move on but I'm still desperately sad.

Oh you young people. It's all tea and muffins and excitement in your world I expect.

Posts: 3195 | Location: Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
Oh, and I'll have a full fat Coke of course.

Oh you young people. It's all tea and muffins and excitement in your world I expect.

Posts: 3195 | Location: Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JP:
I was going to order a Captain and Coke, but I've sworn off soda, so I'll just take a spiced rum on the rocks, please. Heh, yeah, sworn off soda - a hell of a lot has changed in 20 years!

Yeah...Just a few things have changed, huh?

I'll take a dark rum and Coke. Strong, please.

Posts: 10768 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverfoot
posted Hide Post
*dusts off a bottle of Havana Club Añejo, serves up one on the rocks, one with coke (the proper kind, sweetened with sugar cane), and one neat*

Cigars are available, if you so desire.

*lights up an Al Capone Sweet, takes a sip of rum, and lets the flavours mix in her mouth, exhales the smoke to wreath around her hair*

Gin... gin. Hmm. Sapphire, Tanq, or I have a lovely local small batch gin, that is quite delicious?

And Psi - ice, or straight up?

Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
Light ice, as you say over there, 'just a bit' as I say over here.