Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    2012 End of The World
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 End of The World
 Login/Join

Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
HA! too true, but we did some really messed up things to the potato salad that I am NOT proud of

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by that scott guy:
HA! too true, but we did some really messed up things to the potato salad that I am NOT proud of

True. And it still wasn't as bad as the Carl's Jr. in Fresno. I'm pretty sure that place is still forty nanoseconds out of sync with the rest of the universe. Amazing what you can do with relish, strontium and a little creativity.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48716 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dweller in Darkness:
And it still wasn't as bad as the Carl's Jr. in Fresno. I'm pretty sure that place is still forty nanoseconds out of sync with the rest of the universe. Amazing what you can do with relish, strontium and a little creativity.

This is my new sig file.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by that scott guy:

True. And it still wasn't as bad as the Carl's Jr. in Fresno. I'm pretty sure that place is still forty nanoseconds out of sync with the rest of the universe. Amazing what you can do with relish, strontium and a little creativity.

i think the best question is, why are we still allowed in The Syracuse Best Western. I mean really, we walked in with the partridge, the crate of black licorice and the armadillo foot in plain sight

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
posted Hide Post
Well, yeah, but apart from you, me and that one technomancer in Chicago*, who else knows how to make a point singularity with that stuff.

*I'm assuming he survived the implosion. I mean, the chickens did.

- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 48716 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, yeah, but apart from you, me and that one technomancer in Chicago*, who else knows how to make a point singularity with that stuff.

*I'm assuming he survived the implosion. I mean, the chickens did.

the chickens maybe, but that one reincarnated dodo we brought...well, he aint saving his species anymore

Administrator/Colporteur
posted Hide Post
Every time we bring up that story, I remember the look on the EPA guy's face, right after his rant about "invasive species" and right before the colony of nano-dodoes burst out of his neck.

- G.K. Chesterton

Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Tomorrow:

HEY EVERYBODY! I GOT A JO-

*world ends*

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Traditional Dutch chocolatier
Picture of Lester Zombie
posted Hide Post
Well, this is the place for it.

---------------------------------
Things never were what they used to be.

Posts: 2361 | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Every time we bring up that story, I remember the look on the EPA guy's face, right after his rant about "invasive species" and right before the colony of nano-dodoes burst out of his neck.

Dweller, that guy was a nationalist jerk....he had no right to stop our parade of seal lions

Administrator/Colporteur
posted Hide Post
True. Teaching a pinniped how to properly handle a rifle in parade stance is a laudable achievement.

- G.K. Chesterton

posted Hide Post
oh but we succeed and it was glorious

Administrator/Colporteur
posted Hide Post
I was bummed that the leopard seals didn't keep time, though. And that they ran rampant through the crowd and ate the spectators. That was regrettable.

- G.K. Chesterton

posted Hide Post
well yes, except for the three or four dozen spectators who were just stragglers on their way to the debutante ball...i didn't really care that they were eaten

Administrator/Colporteur
posted Hide Post
Well, yeah, the zombie debutante ball is definitely worth skipping. I mean, the Chicago one, obviously, not the St. Louis one. Although I hear this year there's a ghoul who wants to go and they won't let her in! They say it, "Brings down the majestic tenor of the event," or some nonsense.

- G.K. Chesterton

the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
I believe that was in Milwaukee.
She was a Madison ghoul, you probably know the sort. Too ghouleh for her own good.

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
posted Hide Post
She could bring on the funk though. And I don't mean funk music, I mean she smelled really, really bad. I heard she retired, moved down south and married a werejaguar named Leon.

- G.K. Chesterton

the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
Hold On! Could you possibly be referring the great funk enthusiast Leon Leopardo of the Jacksonville Panthera Society? He WOULD go for that sort of ghoul.

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
posted Hide Post
That's the guy. I first met him in Duluth at the International Quantum Accordionist Meeting (used to chair it, quit over the whole charm quark hulusi debacle). Say what you will about the mans' body odour, he can play a mean accordion. I mean, he's better on the tamed variety, but who isn't.

- G.K. Chesterton

posted Hide Post
What will happen to your pet if the world ends?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/...uary/174328382698918

Posts: 1 | Registered: July 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post