Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Train yourself by the end of the world kill zombies lol :P
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Train yourself by the end of the world kill zombies lol :P
 Login/Join

posted
[Dweller: You buffoon. Do you really think, "Hey, I'll go onto this paid authors website and take up some of his space with an ad for my Apple app. Surely, Mr. Gaiman is such a kindly gent that if I asked I could put a sticker for my game on his black jacket the next time I see him. We entrepreneurs shall decorate this author like he's a friggin' NASCAR driver and he'll thank us for it."

Begone.]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dweller in Darkness,

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Spam, spam, spammity spam.

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
Dweller, have I told you lately that I love you?

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
It is not even a sentence (not that I should judge), and I find it very confusing.

Am I training myself by the end of the world...and then killing zombies is a bonus?

Doesn't the end of the world mean the end of zombies?

Is killing zombies part of training course for something else?

Is there some sort of test or exam at the end of the world?

------------------------------

Posts: 15887 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
This is why I'm not a mod. I would have fun trololololing spammers at first but then my head would eventually explode.

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
I just think of it as a way to let out my creative side.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48716 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Traditional Dutch chocolatier
Picture of Lester Zombie
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna sue him for discrimination.

---------------------------------
Things never were what they used to be.

Posts: 2361 | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
Come to Michigan, where you can go to university to learn how to prepare for the zombie apocalypse!

(Sorry Lester)

~ Non-Mod-Amy, aka Amy of the Lost Ark

You are a Bookholder. To prompt, or...LINE! (not to prompt) --not to prompt. That is the question. Whether t'is nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of a bad memory, or to take arms against a sea of textual deviations, and...LINE! (by opposing) --by opposing them...LINE! (end) --end...LINE! (them) --end them...LINE! (to prompt, to correct; no more; and by a correction to say we end the heart-ache of a really terrible performance) You didn't have to give me the whole thing! I know it!

Posts: 11747 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post